Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question.

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 93

A false idea of how things are "supposed" to be and how you are "supposed" to respond to the ability to breath after a sunrise

Does a dark outlook on the principal of life automatically categorize you as a morbid individual

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

life is not one phase, though a phase does feel a lifetime. dark outlook makes not a person morbid, only about  the perspective

is anything wrong with a happy go lucky?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Absolutely not, happy and lucky are the EXACT necessity to keep the faith in humanity alive

Music as a sleep aid or tv

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

music is too much of a stimulant. tv. has anyone not fallen asleep watching?

best remedy for insomnia?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Repetitive word counting with a worn out movie,  even a documentary... I focused on J. Edgar for awhile, only counting the words starting with the letter "S" or stories with Jodie on YouTube (hypnosis) I struggle with insomnia frequently

Is hypnosis effective?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

you're not alone many my good friends bear the same.
never tried hypnosis, so cannot say.

should  good poetry be accessible  to all or just to the elite(not in financial terms)?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

To all,  though not always appreciated entirely. And in many ways is instilled early in life... "Rock~A~Bye Baby" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" are often presented in song as infants,  vocal communication is primitive and basic skills in the art of word are instilled early on

Who enjoys poetry more,  the writer or the reader?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

depends, on and to whom it is asked, for self, it's always  the ultimate joy in inking the expression in its purity.

your answer?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I am my own worst critic, and I yearn for my words to connect! What benefit have I once the words have left me?  I'd rather know who they affect!

Which is more powerful physical interaction or verbal exchange

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

again..depends on the person. for some, it is the mental connection, facilitated by  verbal exchange, for it transcends the modern notion of superficial beauty. Yet, sometimes just the interaction of eyes is beyond what can be written  in words.

your  answer?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Every true interaction begins with word, be it "Hi", "I'm so sorry", "How are you" or something less friendly. Yes you may pass some one and accidentally bump into them but that is not an interaction until both parties have engaged... When building relationships, it's built on COMMUNICATION... WORD is our most powerful weapon,  both to make allies and enemies.

My answers are way too long for my own question huh? 😂

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

no answer too long. an answer is one that renders the thoughts, and should there be a limit on someone's thoughts?

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

I dare not limit a person's ability to think,  but all things should be done in modesty. Humility is a great friend where pride can trick us into false sense of entitlement

Society limits free thinking and ability to protect self from retaliation due to free thinking?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

insecurity, perhaps, on the part of the  one holding the power at the time. and does it not actually show their weakness?

just adding to the previous answer..some people are born with exceptional gifts at delivering a succinct answer..have a close friend who never fails to amaze me.

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015

Isn't fear our biggest weakness... Do we not fear the unknown, so suffice to say that, one in power would censor that which they do not understand or lack knowledge to battle against!

Again the power of word!  My question, why are some talented with the gift of articulation while other struggle so

Go to page:
Go to: