Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16195

We live in interesting time:) so now is good. I grew up with pen and paper to laptop screen, public phone booth to smartphone...so yes now is good.

If you had a choice to go back to the past for a few hours when era would it be?

poet Anonymous

The era of the Celts. So many questions.

Is there a period of history you are particularly interested in and why?

Joshuaberry
Ancestor
Fire of Insight
Nigeria 2awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 231

Why can't DU accept limitless post of poems?. Even in every seconds?

poet Anonymous

Because then we’d be swamped with the same ‘ole shit over and over now wouldn’t we, dear.

I’ll ask again.

Is there a particular period of history you’re interested in and why?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

yes. The period which involved the invention of tampons. I'm wondering does it even exist

something you wouldn't say to somebody ?

poet Anonymous

... literally can’t think of anything. Y’know that filter people have to stop them saying things out loud?... yeah. I don’t have that.

Does Optimus Prime need to take out life insurance or car insurance?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I doubt the chap needs to do anything. bumblebee, there's a fellow who could do with both

does Nigel Farage eat Brussels sprouts ?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Nigel Farage is already full of enough hot air as it is.

Car insurance with an added in tracker for the 'magic' transporting trailer, G1 fans, that was for me and you. The matrix and the power of plot keep Optimus alive, or rather bring him back from being dead: any life insurance would be used up in about 5 seconds as Optimus pops his robot clogs more times Donald Trump puts his foot in his mouth.

Why do you ask about Optimus Prime all of a sudden?

poet Anonymous

Because I watched Transformers tonight. Not really out of choice.

You got a favourite transformer?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

Megatron for his ruthlessness. Soundwave for the voice. Shockwave for the look. Grimlock for awesome factor. Wreck-gar for wackiness. Jazz for that smooth voice. Silverbolt for being a concorde and having a fear of heights (acrophobia). Unicron for being voiced by Orson Welles and a literal planet eating monster (Unicron not quite Welles.) Basically any that prevent screen time for humans, annoying whiny cliché little flesh bags that they are.

What or rather Who, is your favourite robot?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

voltran

would you agree if I said, we are already under the commanding control of AI's ?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

I wouldn't agree--how would those have come into existence in the first place, in order to be able to have the upper hand? I believe that God is in control of all things and that we have free will that allows us to choose whether or not to live in conjunction with

Do you believe that the devil, exists ?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

MadameLavender said:I wouldn't agree--how would those have come into existence in the first place, in order to be able to have the upper hand? I believe that God is in control of all things and that we have free will that allows us to choose whether or not to live in conjunction with

yes I agree with you Madame, what I wanted to point out was, how many times have you heard the excuse "the system is down I cant do anything" ,  in a finance, procurement, supply chains, banks, we depend on machinery more than we know. an AI in our mind paints a picture of a talking robot, but truly its the technology itself. just a thought

and yes I believe the bible, and the word say beware of the devil.

do you believe in ghosts?

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

Which ghost? If the supernatural, no I don't.
But if you mean ghost as in guilt and memories, yes.

Speaking of ghost, why do you think it became a n object of fear?

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

because it doesn't make sense for them to exist

what kind of whisperer would you want to be
..ghost whisperer, horse whisperer, dog whisperer, cat whisperer, etc?

Go to page:
Go to: