Go to page:

DU Groups

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

What's included in the new notifications?
- When someone comments on one of your poems.
- When someone replies to a comment you've made on any poem.
- When there are new posts in a group you're a member of.
- When there are new comments on a post you're involved with (i.e. have posted to) in a group you're a member of.
- When there are new replies to any comment on a post you're involved with (i.e. have posted to) in a group you're a member of.

There's nothing included yet for the forums. I'm just working out the "how" and "what" of that, so expect something soon

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Love it, albeit I have 3543 notifications to clear.  

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Magdalena said:Love it, albeit I have 3543 notifications to clear.  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

admin said:

All of those things I've not read.  Shame on me.

JohnFeddeler
Tyrant of Words
United States 83awards
Joined 18th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 325

admin said:What's included in the new notifications?
- When someone comments on one of your poems.
- When someone replies to a comment you've made on any poem.
- When there are new posts in a group you're a member of.
- When there are new comments on a post you're involved with (i.e. have posted to) in a group you're a member of.
- When there are new replies to any comment on a post you're involved with (i.e. have posted to) in a group you're a member of.

There's nothing included yet for the forums. I'm just working out the "how" and "what" of that, so expect something soon

Is there a way to clear the activity box without deleting one at a time, I have 161 now?...

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

JohnFeddeler said:

Is there a way to clear the activity box without deleting one at a time, I have 161 now?...

^^^^
what he said.
there's 630 notifications and it might take as many months to delete

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

JohnFeddeler said:

I'm working on something

poet Anonymous

I've just got notifications from people from five years ago? Which is both nostalgic and equally terrifying.

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Miss_Sub said:I've just got notifications from people from five years ago? Which is both nostalgic and equally terrifying.

Ha!

They should be ordered by most recent first, so either the ordering has gone wrong, or you're super efficient at going through them

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

_shadoe_ said:

^^^^
what he said.
there's 630 notifications and it might take as many months to delete

I've 638! And I was wondering what to do on a rainy Saturday morning!  

We are getting notifications about new group members now! Thank you! ❤

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

admin said:

Ha!

They should be ordered by most recent first, so either the ordering has gone wrong, or you're super efficient at going through them

The most recent of my 3505 that are left, is from 2015.  So I'm covering more these days  I've even found comments on my own poems I've missed, which are over 400 days old.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

I have 153 & hoping for a slow night at work tonight, so I can catch up around here... dammit, doesn't 24/7 healthcare know that I need time to be on DUP ??? 😄😜

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14574

MadameLavender said:I have 153 & hoping for a slow night at work tonight, so I can catch up around here... dammit, doesn't 24/7 healthcare know that I need time to be on DUP ??? 😄😜

Right?! Like people's Lives matter more or something!

I've noticed on my mobile that the ( new ) notifications don't scroll past the screen. Maybe I haven't had enough tea yet!

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Ahavati said:

I've noticed on my mobile that the ( new ) notifications don't scroll past the screen. Maybe I haven't had enough tea yet!

The problem with this is, it happens on my PC also and there is no way to scroll.  I have 8 notifications in a row that are no longer available to view, because of that, the notifications will not clear, hence, I cannot view the other 3489 I have left.

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Magdalena said:

The problem with this is, it happens on my PC also and there is no way to scroll.  I have 8 notifications in a row that are no longer available to view, because of that, the notifications will not clear, hence, I cannot view the other 3489 I have left.

Could someone email me a screen shot please so I can look into this, thanks.

Go to page:
Go to: