Go to page:

DU Groups

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14629

Query: Is there any way that a Director can receive a notification ( like trophy awards ) of a new post in the group? Or some way for it to show on our updates.

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Ahavati said:Query: Is there any way that a Director can receive a notification ( like trophy awards ) of a new post in the group? Or some way for it to show on our updates.
There will be much more coming by way of group notifications during the next few weeks (i.e. My Updates page additions and alerts in the site navigation bar).

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

admin said:
There will be much more coming by way of group notifications during the next few weeks (i.e. My Updates page additions and alerts in the site navigation bar).

MOST excellent!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Ahavati said:

Echo!

Who will be the first to brave a submission?!

Phoenix Risen !!!

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:What's the craic with our budgets. could do with some stuff. shiny stuff. myself and Jack wouldn't mind mucking in with the spending of money. quick ball park figure, I reckon if you could allocate us about 700 British pounds we could make a good start on becoming cocaine addicts

... remind me where I sign up for your group again?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Miss_Sub said:

... remind me where I sign up for your group again?

I brought some Voodoo with me and got Lep to wash the dishes.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

Phoenix Risen !!!

Whoo Hoo!

Query ( Sorry! ): Can there be any way to generate an automatic welcome message to new members vs sending manually?

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Ahavati said:

Whoo Hoo!

Query ( Sorry! ): Can there be any way to generate an automatic welcome message to new members vs sending manually?

I'll add that to my project board as something to look at.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

admin said:

I'll add that to my project board as something to look at.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Ahavati said:Query: Is there any way that a Director can receive a notification ( like trophy awards ) of a new post in the group? Or some way for it to show on our updates.

Thank you! It's GREAT!

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Ahavati said:

Thank you! It's GREAT!

Good stuff, yep I've started working on the notification side of things, more to come

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

admin said:

Good stuff, yep I've started working on the notification side of things, more to come

Total awesomeness! Now we feel like we can breathe without looming over the group to make sure someone hasn't posted! ❤

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

If anyone would like any of their poems read by someone else, just go into "lets recite each other" in "Loud-Speaker poetry" group and we will do that for you.

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Another day, another awesome group announcement:

Words on a Canvas
This group is about giving vision to poems. You can learn more about giving that true feeling to your poem visually, and how to create it. Perfect if you enjoy sharing your poetry on social media, or want to switch up a composition.

Who will run/edit it? dejure and OxyMoronicMe
What if I want to be involved? All members will be able to join this group.

Currently the group features all our past Visual Poetry competition winners and runners up. I know there's much more planned for this group, so watch this space

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

admin said:Another day, another awesome group announcement:

Words on a Canvas
This group is about giving vision to poems. You can learn more about giving that true feeling to your poem visually, and how to create it. Perfect if you enjoy sharing your poetry on social media, or want to switch up a composition.

Who will run/edit it? dejure and OxyMoronicMe
What if I want to be involved? All members will be able to join this group.

Currently the group features all our past Visual Poetry competition winners and runners up. I know there's much more planned for this group, so watch this space

Awesomeness! Two great visualists!

Also, regarding the notifications: They're working perfectly on currently posted threads ( topics ); however, we're not receiving any for new posts or new members who join.

Or was this on your project board?

Go to page:
Go to: