Go to page:

Please Vote

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Bump!

Hey everyone--please go vote in the competitions; we're full up, and we need to clear a spot for the November poem of the month comp, to be voted on.

Thanks so much!

poet Anonymous

Done!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Miss_Sub said:Done!

Awesome-sauce!  Thanks a bunch, chicky!  

galacticbydesign
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Woo! Exciting!

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

I have added voting prompts to the notification system. It will alert members when voting is underway in any competition which they have not entered, and have not yet voted in. Hopefully this will solve voter apathy (on DU at least, hehe).

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

This new strategy seems to be working well, thanks everyone for voting

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

hullo, most beautiful lady of the whole wide universe.

I'm getting a notification to vote on some comps. when I clear it, it keeps coming back. well, it's come back four time's in the last ten minuits.

these comps, these  people who abandon them ....can't we burn them at the stake or something. what kind of person abandons a comp and carries on. ..its. .it's  ...it is not cricket, Miss ..it's just not cricket.

also Happy birthday if it's close, and belated happy birthday if it's past. ...your hair looks nice too

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Ah ha, I knew I forgot something, will sort this out now, thanks for reporting.

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Should be fixed if you clear now

Renee1
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 3

please vote for me

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Renee1 said:please vote for me

Competition entries turn anonymous during voting and people should always vote for the entry they genuinely like best.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Bumping this older thread with a request to vote in the open-voting comps , if you haven’t already done so.  

We’re getting backlogged now, with all 5 voting spots filled with comps and 3 more waiting to be sent into vote.

If you have some time to read and vote , please do & much appreciated !

Thanks!

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Thread bump!

Hi everyone —if anyone is interested in helping to vote a winner for this Comp :

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/competitions/read/10891/

Please pm me with your vote.  There’s not enough spaces to send it to vote, two more waiting for spots, and rather than keep the contestants waiting for God knows how long, we’ll pm vote it.

Comp closes in a few hours and pm voting will be open until this Wednesday at 6pm, EST.  I’ll assign the winner based on votes & votes will remain confidential .

Thanks in advance for your help!

admin
DU Webmistress
1awards

Voting has got a bit stuck of late, owing to some competitions with a large numbers of entrants. This limits who can vote, and these competitions also generally require more votes to determine a winner (as the votes are more spread).

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

hullo, fellow homos (sapiens)

If you're putting your competition up for a vote please bear in mind -naming some of the poets in comments below their respective entries is probably not the wisest move ever-

thank you, you're all very beautiful  

Go to page:
Go to: