Page:

Collaborations :)

poet Anonymous

Hi guys,

as you know i'm fairly new here, and while i'm typing I may as well take the opportunity to thank you all for such a warm welcome both commenting on my scribbles and pm's alike, really it's been awesome!!

SO, I was wondering, do you guys do many collabs on here? two poets banging heads to create awesomeness?!?! I might be touting for one so I was wondering if it happens much on here and who'd be interested?

All the best as always

Ben

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14528

First, you're very welcome. Thank you for being an integral part of the Deep Side.

Yes; there are many collabs happenin'. Lily and Flowergirl are the latest. Feddeler and Kasie team up quite a bit. And many others.

Hopefully you'll find a vibrational match to experiment with.

poet Anonymous

I hope so too :)

OxyMoronicMe
G.L.
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 24awards
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1470

Naughtymouse said:
SO, I was wondering, do you guys do many collabs on here? two poets banging heads to create awesomeness?!?! I might be touting for one so I was wondering if it happens much on here and who'd be interested?
Ben

I did it once, here.  It was great, and easy, mainly because he was very accommodating with my inexperience and all, he guided me. I wouldn't mind repeating the experience.

poet Anonymous

They happen. Oh yes they do.

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

you should read quite a few poets here until you find a poets poetry you like then just ask them - if you don't ask you don't get :-)

Gearigon
Cognitive Ignition
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 43

if you dont have an offer already, id give it a shot.  Just don't expect much advice.  I'm a hick poet

Page:
Go to: