Go to page:

What is your definition of love.

_therealkayn
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 4th June 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Love to me is the most intricate but candid emotions there are. Love can't be turned off and if it can is it really love?

Ghost223
The Midnight Poet
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 9th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 9

Love? Well, to me, love is a lot like being depressed. When you have love, they cal that felling being "in love." When you're depressed, they call that feeling being "sad." Anologically speaking, love is to in love as depressed is to sad. Basically, love and depression are exact opposites in my opinion.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16208

Love is called  “the madness of the gods” by the ancient Greeks as one can almost do anything in the name of Love.  For me personally, it’s like finding a piece of  myself in somebody else and I have that strong desire to be with that person.  I have gone through periods of ‘in love’ in my life…so I suppose I have found the many pieces of myself in some people.  Funny that.

littlerainbowx7
Strange Creature
Joined 6th Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Love is the feeling you have towards someone or something  who really admire and care about, its admiring and cherishing that thing or person because it makes you happy :)

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6697

It is the sweetest fruit ever to be tasted and the most refreshing water to ever be felt. It is the highest miracle the human race has ever simply enacted. Yet for all that it has a shell that bring out the worst and bitterest of us; thorns around the rose.
It is also the thing that happens to other people.

poet Anonymous

Love? That shit is just four letters.

Find someone in life who will give you a true definition of the word. Even if that person is yourself.

JacktheRipper
Strange Creature
Joined 30th Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Love is a chemical reaction in animals that is used to incite reproduction. The feeling it causes has many different effects. The intricacy of the balance can be upset by so many things.

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

Love?
Well, it's easy to have
yet impossible to hold onto.
And it's also a bit like a pitcher filled with liquid. If you just take and take without contributing anything of your own, it's going to run dry, sooner rather than later. It is a person's strength, and their greatest weakness. It can bring out the best qualities in an individual...or the worst. At times, its wishing only the very best for someone, no matter how much damage they have caused you. it's never really a choice. You can't simply "choose" who you love. You simply do, seself-preservation, confidence, and  common sense be damned

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

... sacrificing your last drops, though it may kill you, perpetual motion from the hollowed well when it's gone

Dr_MANCHILD
Thought Provoker
1awards
Joined 22nd Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 169

Romantic love is a temporary illusion created by the brain through a cocktail of chemicals more potent than the best drugs your dealer has to offer to promote procreation.

Other forms of love are either the result of familiarity or obligation that the brain rationalises as love for its host to justify the continued relation with those things in which it's often associated.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Dakotaguygemini
DakotaGonzales
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 25th July 2014
Forum Posts: 2

Finding love is the most noble quest
You can start from North,South,East,or West

Love can't be Put in a box and wrapped in a bow
Isn't just proven by words but your actions that show

Love never looses it finds a way
It creates the smile that makes your day

Love brings out the greatest sensations
It has the power to unite all nations

Love is kind,protecting,trusting,and even a flirt
It never stops going,no matter how bad it's hurt

If your trapped love will break through
because it's strength resides in you

When true love brings two hearts together
It forms a bond that lasts forever........0/0

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2255

The definition
for me is
I care for you
no matter the cost
of my own well being
no matter the consequences
of the life
that I live
are not these words
far stronger
and deeper
then those sad
tired abused
hollow words
I love you

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

The mind effects the heart, love effects the mind, it alters a persons perception and convinces you the person you're in "love" with is the most amazing human being on the planet.  Qualifications gained from love are , professional spy, detective and stalker, to name a few.  It makes a person paranoid, jealous, heart sad. Even when you're happy it's fragile.   It's a killer.

It makes for top rate sex though with all of those neurons sparking.

Don't let me put you off.   Just my experienced opinion.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: