Introduce your Selves

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Ahavati said:

The link has to end with jpeg or jpg.  

I agree you can't please everyone, Birdman. Love always wins in the end!

yes you're right dear friend, it surely does. But, since reading this some time ago- i.e. "in the long run, we'll all be dead" I have, kinda developed an averseness to things long term. let's hope that The Pirate Bay- is not a long stretch.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

rabbitquest said:One of my avatars decided to leave the site because he was being bullied by one of my other avatars

LOL!" Hit the "Report" button next time, Bunny Quest!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

KDAmB said:

yes you're right dear friend, it surely does. But, since reading this some time ago- i.e. "in the long run, we'll all be dead" I have, kinda developed an averseness to things long term. let's hope that The Pirate Bay- is not a long stretch.

Aye, Matey! I personally think we've sailed right through it, but Capt'n Jack's the one with the map. I've heard the sea can be a fickle mistress in her mirages, so maybe there's trouble afoot!

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

True- the ocean spray's left the marks on the tail feathers somehwere- mates sayin' not the same me!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

rabbitquest said:One of my avatars decided to leave the site because he was being bullied by one of my other avatars

Did you try poking yourself in the eyes?

It always works on the Three Stooges.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

We're switching over to heavy artillery - rubber chickens and cans of lead paint.

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah16/Ahavati1/838cad0d-6fb4-4633-8ac0-e317a2188010_zpstg05rcxs.jpg

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5572

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

LOL You may fire when ready.

No rum left behind!

*hic...http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah16/Ahavati1/34285b64-7676-4545-a2b9-5a3039b48661_zpscqbqxwhp.jpg...up*

What?! I KNOW you like Black! But post-spring pastel colors were clearance priced!  I saved us almost $1,362.00! And you say women don't belong on pirate ships!!!!

clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 281

There is this other dude out there that does nothing but give me a hard time in my competitions and he is snarky, childish, etc. etc.
the fact that I m him and him is I has little to do with anything whatsoever. So I am just giving a fair warning to watch out for him.
And the faster I make rabbit stew out of rabbitquest the better.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

they have meds for that

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Ahavati said:

Agent Starling

True story. ^

AgentStarling
Clarice
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 30th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 15

Ahavati.

Pascalle
Dead Poetess
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 17th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 47

Hello Dahlings

Pascalle (Grey) Johnson, is the alter ego of Alistair Plint (RevolutionAL)

She is the love child of Donald Trump & Dame Edna
Her work is normally stage based in South Africa, where she performs as a drag artist, comedienne and singer.

Pascalle comes and goes from the DU, she visits when her character is in the process of coming to life, or re-life, or reincarnated or just when she has a hard on!

The girl's fave color is Indigo
She prefers chocolates, but has never been nasty to a bouquet in full bloom.
She has a thing for sparkly shoes, more of a fetish really!
She loves the boys in uniform and often performs for free, just to see them do that muscle marching thing. Just the words "left, right, left, right.. LEFT!" do it for her!

She has performed many productions in small dark dingy bars which she revamps and gives some color and ornamental value to.

Not every one loves the girl, but she actually no longer gives a hoot!

Lovies dahlings

xoxo
(P)

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Pascalle said:
Hello Dahlings

She is the love child of Donald Trump & Dame Edna

Lovies dahlings

xoxo
(P)

Speaking in the third person makes you look like a show feak, have you ever noticed that?

Pascalle
Dead Poetess
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 17th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 47

RevolutionAL said:

Speaking in the third person makes you look like a show feak, have you ever noticed that?

Oh Goodness Al if I've told you once, I've told you a million times...

PISS OFF AL!

by the way one of the best things about being an artist who changes egos behind the decks, is hunny you meet people you'd never have met. For me today that is Raven Black and well I think, she's going to be STAR!

xoxox
(P)

Go to page:
Go to: