poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14580

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Agree completely. Please notify us immediately if you see that.

And thank you for being Honest regarding your alternates.

poet Anonymous

``Devil-lyn``

Thanks, Hades, for the christening

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14580

Velcom my multiple Siiistar....⭐

poet Anonymous

Hello To All Underground Revelers,

Contrary to popular belief but probably because so many other people have multiple titles in here, I only have one account on this particular poetry website--it's Messier110.  I have a different name on another website.  Not here though.  If you prefer to call me somebody else, you can call me the shorter version of my name, that would be M110--but, that's only if you know me.  Trust me, you don't know me.  Well, that's not totally true, I know a few poets & poetesses I have cosmically connected with in the underground-they felt me in a deeper sense.  Please do not take that literally...it's metaphorically speaking of course!  But factually, in reality, only one person truly knows me on this particular website & I made a promise.  I know lot's of people on the other site.  Seriously, please don't be wary of the truth, I don't have an account in DU named "M110"...I only have Messier110.

In closing, a heartfelt thanks to anybody who reads my work...FYI & BTW, most poets & poetesses inspire me & I'm having real fun here in such a short period of time!  Honest Abe!  

Respectfully,
M110

"For my heart is shy,
Of the empty chamber."

Li Po

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
GChordBlues
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 22

I'm "GChordBlues". I'm 18 and I'm sort of new to writing. I play guitar, draw, and make my own music. I'm typically into darker poems, but I mostly write to express my thoughts and feelings. It's the only way I can get my words out, since I'm bad at talking about it to others, since I feel like I just come off as an "edgy kid". Also, my name is a reference to guitar, since one of my favorite artists typically uses this chord in his songs. (It's also not blues, just sad and makes you feel blue. Haha) and I don't show my eyes in my picture on here simply because I find it to be the most vulnerable part of your face, sounds ridiculous I know, but uhhhhh, I don't really know what else to say. I'm kinda just rambling on now. Hopefully, I've said enough, since I'm usually really vague.

max
canto_de_max
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 5th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 2

Go to page:
Go to: