Go to page:

Help Hades Rising

poet
KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 5440

Count me in with what I can. Wishing you speedy recovery and sending out best wishes and more!

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

KDAmB said:Count me in with what I can. Wishing you speedy recovery and sending out best wishes and more!
Very much appreciated. Thank you.

poet
Taryn
Dangerous Mind
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 359

Lord Hades...I have supported this cause and I have donated, I will send further when I am able. Love to you sweetie and wishing you a speedy recovery! Love always - Taryn xoxo

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

Taryn said:Lord Hades...I have supported this cause and I have donated, I will send further when I am able. Love to you sweetie and wishing you a speedy recovery! Love always - Taryn xoxo

Thank you. Love you too.

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

Just wanted to thank everyone again

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

Just bumping for anyone who wants to help. Thanks!

poet
RevolutionAL
- Alistair Plint -
Fire of Insight
South Africa
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 604


Update 1
Posted by Leigh Allen Green

"He is now home from the hospital! We have an upcoming doctors appointment in the next week, so hopefully we can get the funds necessary to cover that. It will be at least $200, which seems excessive, but what do I know. I keep telling myself just to take things one step at a time. On a truly positive note, his medications were much less than we expected, so thank God for that. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to support us.

Help spread the word!"





poet
RevolutionAL
- Alistair Plint -
Fire of Insight
South Africa
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 604

Yeah all right then

I stole the update here

https://www.gofundme.com/36mw0rk

did you know the American Dollar was so expensive? My word what do you guys encrust diamonds, ink, blood & water into your notes? 😂😂

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

RevolutionAL said:
Update 1
Posted by Leigh Allen Green

"He is now home from the hospital! We have an upcoming doctors appointment in the next week, so hopefully we can get the funds necessary to cover that. It will be at least $200, which seems excessive, but what do I know. I keep telling myself just to take things one step at a time. On a truly positive note, his medications were much less than we expected, so thank God for that. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to support us.

Help spread the word!"




thanks

poet
crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States
55awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 1431

my heart and thoughts are with you Lord Hades I would donate if I could love Brenda

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

crimsin said:my heart and thoughts are with you Lord Hades I would donate if I could love Brenda

I know you would. Thank you, my friend.

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

Bump and grind

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

More shameful advertising

poet
anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1312

Thoughts are with ya bud, hope everything works out!

poet
HadesRising
Dangerous Mind
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1318

anonymouslyhere said:Thoughts are with ya bud, hope everything works out! thank you

Go to page:
Go to: