seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

case28 said:

Leo, huh?

"Leos take every human emotion available and amplify it to the extremes. This is the same approach when it comes to love and the Lion. Love is earth shattering, ground shaking, spectacular, and dramatic to the Leo Man. He will fall in love, often and deeply. Each time he does he will be convinced it is the last time, the only time, and that all the other times were erroneous..."

I'm no tarot card hustler or astrological buff, but when you say this shit is untrue and I read that shit ^^^ after I've read the torrent of F-bombs in your poems... it really does make me wonder, Leo.

You just may have an overbundance of planets in Leo case...I would not have picked you for an Aquarian...

Me...I'm a Leo, hear my roar

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 531

We Aquarius and Libras gotta stick together. Were all air signs here.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015

Now tell me wat Libras and Aquarius have to offer as a whole. Trust me we will find similarities. Who knows new friendships may be made. That's the peace seeking Libra in me😀😀😀😀

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16189

Libra Women: People born under the Sign Libra are kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in their effort to keep everyone happy, they find it difficult to say 'NO' to anyone, and as a result, they end up getting stressed. They have a lot of positive traits, but some negative ones, too.

Aquarius Women:  Aquarius women tend to come across as very self confident and independent in several ways:
She's unlikely to be interested in winning approval or compliments, making her often bold, non-conforming, and sometimes shocking. Many Aquarians are amused by narrow minded people, and aren't beyond doing or saying things purely to see the reaction they get. They aren't aggressive people per se, but they can be a little mischievous in this area.

Fizzle
Ammiture
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 99

Grace said:

I am a Libra too ...my experience with Libra men are...they are well-dressed, smart, intelligent, flirtatious, popular...but have straying eyes.

Accurate.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16189

Did you know that Libra man love the chase more than afterwards...he wants to have the challenge of a woman who don't easily fall at his feet...personal experience.

SamiBmuse
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th July 2017
Forum Posts: 63

Hey another libran here......
What can I say we are kick ass.
I rate myself as a typical libran
Balanced (hate my scales being tipped)
Creative (I write, draw, sculpt, craft)
Impartial (I never judge)
Loving (too much sometimes)
Giving (again too much)
Honest (say it as it is)
And completely nuts haha

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015

IT'S LIBRA SEASON WHERE ALL MY LIBRAS AT💖💖💖🎉🎉🎈🎈🎉🎊🎊 Make yourselves known I wanna kno your best Libra experiences.

Tenderloin
Dangerous Mind
Canada 3awards
Joined 18th Nov 2017
Forum Posts: 25

I can't decide!  ;)  Libra I am.

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

Libra moon, here...Leo sun...and I can definitely say the Libra traits are my worst ones. Dated a Libra, too, once... Couldn't make up her mind for shit, didn't seem to have her own opinion about anything, and she was a completely different person every time I got her around different people. So many faces I could never decide which one was real, if indeed she had a real one. They're shape-shifters, cheaters and serial liars, from what I have experienced

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015

Damn ur experience sucked

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 729

I love guessing people's signs, and I was on a date with a guy once and we had a bottle of wine with two glasses and he kept going back and forth from one glass to the other trying to fill them each to the same level, and I said, ' are you a Libra ? ' and he was...

poet Anonymous

Libra sun here 👍🏻

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

LibraSoul96 said:Damn ur experience sucked

as if that wasn't bad enough, the dude sge was cheating on me with was a Libra, too.

But I just chalk that up to a few shitty people.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015

Yeah not all of us are bad ppl

Go to page:
Go to: