Page:

FACEBOOK POET OF THE WEEK! October 3-9/  Gahdess Worship!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14641

Good Morning, Underground World! Each week we feature a poet from Deep Underground Poetry! In addition to being the 'Poet of the Week', we will also feature one of their poems throughout the week! Do you want to be a featured poet? Then opt to be a featured poet here at DUP! We will select one person each week from our featured list. This week's FEATURED POET Gahdess_Worship! Visit our facebook page to discover WHY Gahdess recommends DEEP UNDERGROUND POETRY! Congratulations to our first Featured Poet: Gahdess_Worship!

When an adolescent I was cruelly advised , by a not-so-kind English teacher, to abandon writing poetry. Over 34 years later I decided she was wrong.The gift of catharsis that poetry provides Is a beautiful tool for a healthy psyche. I am happy to report that I am making up for lost bliss.

Growing older has made me so much more the humanist and has launched me on a voyage of discovery for my authentic self. I am fascinated by the nature of romance, love, intimacy and human connection and much of my work reflects that passion.

https://www.facebook.com/DUpoetry/photos/a.10154508509648665.1073741826.148635498664/10154528833733665/?type=3&theater

poet Anonymous

Congratulations to GW so well deserving of this spotlight.  He's one of our best, a true gentleman and such a gifted writer which many of us are fortunate to call him a friend.  His intake and well thought out observations did not surprise me, his brilliance shines and always will.  

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14641

He was an obvious choice, Rina.

poetrylove1
Strange Creature
Joined 4th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 2

totally brilliant.

Stoney223