Page:

Deep Underground Poetry Featured Poet on Facebook!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

Good Morning, Underground World! Beginning today on our Facebook Page, we feature a poet each week from Deep Underground Poetry! In addition to being the 'Poet of the Week', we will also feature several of their poems throughout the week! Do you want to be a featured poet? Then opt to a featured poet here at DUP! We will select one person each week from our featured list. Our FIRST FEATURED POET DevlinDLC! Read the first comment for WHY Devlin recommends DEEP UNDERGROUND POETRY! Congratulations to our first Featured Poet: DevlinDLC!

DevlinDLC is the Founder and occasional Editor of BoySlut Magazine located somewhere in Arizona. Devlin is a Two Time Pushcart Nominee and a Two Time Editor’s Choice Awardee and an occasional #1 Best Selling [Indie] Author on Amazon’s US, UK, AU and CA for her HUSH series. Devlin’s Diva of Darkness poetry chapbook series, along with her stand alone chapbook Cheap Poetry, are available on Amazon. When Devlin is not working, writing books, penning poetry, or coining the terms “Gore-rotica” (cross between gore & erotica) & “Ram-rage” (cross between rampage & rage) – for which the majority of her poetry represents – she can be found somewhere in AZ either loitering here on DU, with her family or in her yard full of tiny dogs, 20 chickens, 3 turkeys and 1 Rooster.

Want to read more about DevlinDLC and why she recommends Deep Underground Poetry? Then join our Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/DUpoetry/?fref=ts

whale
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 24awards
Joined 9th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 233

what a brilliant idea - more power to your arm and to the DUP collective

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

Thank you, Whale! We appreciate your support and positive contribution to DUP!

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

my Queen Devlin i'm so impressed by your poetic endeavors so great to you in the spotlight

love Brenda

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1616

awesome. congrats, Lady Devil-Lyn.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Wow congrats Devlyn didn't know these things about you. I'm glad I found this site to be in the community as such talented inspiratonal  people

😆😆😆😆

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

This is a wonderful project whose time has come, and deservidly so for DUP!

And my congratulations, respect as a fellow poet, and love, to our Devlin.  Dear Lady Devil-lyn, you help drive home how timing was everything for me when I was invited to join as a member last November; to be well established here by now to witness this very special time for a site that becomes more, day by day, my second home.

always,
Jade(y)💌

Page:
Go to: