Go to page:

Favorite music, bands, etc.

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2266

Lets finish with a bit of power and magic from the Faroe Islands

https://youtu.be/NOsFQ-VUeMw?list=PL8sQXujOfMfwZgbpdoRJA1mfhdTBO-E-D

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

I'm loving this!

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2266

Sky_dancer said:I'm loving this!

If you mean the last clip Ive posted, its a very ancient song and language.
Its about magic, the real kind and she sings in old danish. She  is amzing!!!

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

AEMelia564 said:

If you mean the last clip Ive posted, its a very ancient song and language.
Its about magic, the real kind and she sings in old danish. She  is amzing!!!


All of these, from Ásgeir - Dreaming to Eivør - Trøllabundin.

I'm filled with an ancient longing. I'm aching.

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2266

Sky_dancer said:

All of these, from Ásgeir - Dreaming to Eivør - Trøllabundin.

I'm filled with an ancient longing. I'm aching.


Thanks for your reaction, Sky Lady, That makes two of us.
There is something about it all, can not explain it, it needs to be felt
For me its like finally being able to be heard, seen, its like soaking it all up
My spirit craves it

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2266

And these guys, the real thing.... From Norway
This man, who also made the music for the Vikings series lives on the same island as I do
I have seen him in the town park
And look at the dedication (and the big huge guy hes a viking teddy bear lol)
The footage is from Bergen Festival, as you see in the public, we love these guys!!!

https://youtu.be/y7_Dj-nX3MU

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

AEMelia564 said:And these guys, the real thing.... From Norway
This man, who also made the music for the Vikings series lives on the same island as I do
I have seen him in the town park
And look at the dedication (and the big huge guy hes a viking teddy bear lol)
The footage is from Bergen Festival, as you see in the public, we love these guys!!!

https://youtu.be/y7_Dj-nX3MU


I felt this is the pit of my stomach. Wow!

And what an extraordinarily beautiful singer! I'm in love! 😍

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2266

Sky_dancer said:

I felt this is the pit of my stomach. Wow!

And what an extraordinarily beautiful singer! I'm in love! 😍



Einar Selvik is quite the guy, his nickname Kvit Ravn (white raven)
He has different kinds of projects mainly in old Norwegian.
The preformances are very much like going into a trance

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2266

https://youtu.be/tuwooooMV4U

This is for the metal fans, the first song......ahhh, crying song
Kari Rueslåten our gothic queen

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

AEMelia564 said:https://youtu.be/tuwooooMV4U

This is for the metal fans, the first song......ahhh, crying song
Kari Rueslåten our gothic queen


Wow! This stuff is amazing!

AEMelia564
AEMelia564
Y
Tyrant of Words
Norway
52awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Apr 2016
Forum Posts: 2266

Sky_dancer said:

Wow! This stuff is amazing!


This woman is not from this earth.....
She is.......
My soul is crying, my soul is crying
Slava mi (me, meg?)

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 560

Current favourite track from an 80’s band that released an album 2 yrs ago which this track comes from

https://youtu.be/LCSfOMJAyos

AspergerPoet56
AspergerPoet56
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 560

ImperfectedStone
ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1162

The Strokes, Joan Armatrading, old Arctic Monkeys, James Blake, Sam Cooke, Issac Gracie, Nina Simone, Kings of Leon, The Hives, Tracey Chapman and many more.

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Dangerous Mind
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 636

https://youtu.be/jM8dCGIm6yc

I found this band because of this band:

https://youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8



Go to page:
Go to: