Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16184

Hi all, welcome to DU...enjoy your stay.

Paul290288
Strange Creature
1awards
Joined 16th July 2017
Forum Posts: 2

Hi my name is Paul
I'm 29 and from Bolton
My friend Shannon introduced me to the website and I decided to become a member and write poems.
I may have a go at the cometitions section. That sounds right up my street.

Cumpassion
Strange Creature
Joined 17th July 2017
Forum Posts: 2

I would love to ___ in your face....

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
RuNe
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 18th July 2017
Forum Posts: 11

Good day to all. Hello, new here and enjoying the over flowing wonderful poems. Wish you all a wonderful day to smile.

LilDragonFly
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 22nd July 2017
Forum Posts: 96

Hi there, Soledad here. Yoga instructor and poetry student. Joined to meet fellow poets and have a place to explore poetry and be uninhibited. Love to hear from any of you that are into yoga. My best yoga experience was a yoga retreat to Bali and it was life changing. It was this experience that pushed me over the edge to start writing poetry and posting it.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16184

Hi everybody, welcome to DU. You will meet many writers here worth reading. Read and comment on their poems. I am sure they will reciprocate and read as well as comment on your poems. Most of all enjoy your stay.

Scott457
Strange Creature
Joined 25th July 2017
Forum Posts: 1

i want to post some real sexual stuff.

Poetry_MEE
Strange Creature
Joined 26th July 2017
Forum Posts: 1

I'v been writing poetry since I was little as it helps me see the world through my words.  To me poetry can be powerful art and very beautiful.  I love seeing how poetry is created as for me it is a process.  I can start writing and then set it down for a few days or more and then pick it back up and work on completing a piece of poetry.  As I plan to share some of my past poetry pieces; though I plan on sharing my new pieces of poetry when they are finished as you have to be in the right mood to work on writing poetry.  I have read some poetry here and they were amazing so I hope to continue reading more poetry and share my poetry with you all.      

admin
DU Webmistress
Mistress of the Underground
1awards

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread over the years.

I'm now locking it because we now have a dedicated group to welcome new people to DU.

You can find it here, stop by and say hello:

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/groups/welcome-party/discussion/

Go to page:
Go to: