Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

AutisticPoet
Amanda or Mandy
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 4th July 2017
Forum Posts: 5

Hello everyone, I am Mandy the AutisticPoet. I have been writing poetry since I was seven years old, before I could spell my mom would write down my poetry for me. She passed away three years ago from cancer. I am working on fulfilling her dream of me getting my poetry noticed by sharing with communities online. I have disabilities that are painful so it can be a challenge being online because I get headaches from the light. I am a fighter so don't worries too much. I saw Deep Underground Poetry on Google when I was searching for poetry websites. I read a few poems and forum posts and decided to join. I hope I find friendly people and maybe improve on my writing skills. I do have problems with spelling so if anyone can be so kind and tell me if you find errors and give me the correct spelling so I can learn. I would be very grateful.

Thank you. Boop!  Peace Out.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16215

Hi all! Enjoy DU...!

yellow-house
Lost Thinker
Australia
Joined 3rd July 2017
Forum Posts: 48

i got this cut on my leg rushing out of the window of that building we set the alarm off in after we had dinner at the pier.
why introduce when you can start in the middle.

poet Anonymous

thankyou for signing up to deepundergroundpoetry and sharing. hopefully we will learn more about ourselves in all sorts of ways we may not have otherwise.

deepthreat1490
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 56

Hey y'all, my name is deep threat. I am a young black male that express my feelings all the time in my poems. I just want to be love. The reason why I call myself deep threat, because I go deep, but I'm a threat to others

deepthreat1490
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2016

deepthreat1490 said:Hey y'all, my name is deep threat. I am a young black male that express my feelings all the time in my poems. I just want to be love. The reason why I call myself deep threat, because I go deep, but I'm a threat to others

VormStrom
V0RMSTR0M
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 8th July 2017
Forum Posts: 4

I like that this community fosters the expression of artistic eccentricity, advocates collaboration amongst fellow artists and encourages constructive criticism with respect to pieces of work that are posted from like minded individuals.
I am a writer. A poet. A wanderer.

My work generally focuses on my attempt to find deeper meaning within the societal constructs we are forced navigate our way through each day through artistic expression. With that I also write about love, substance abuse, mental illness and topics generally experienced in one form or another by all of humanity.

I am Vormstrom.
Creature of the Depths.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Hi vormstrom. You sound familiar. welcome to DU...enjoy your stay

thorny-human
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 8th July 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Hello. I found this website while looking for writing & poetry communities online. I'm looking forward to exploring here and appreciating other people's work, sharing some of my own, and writing some more. Great site!

SamiBmuse
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
Joined 9th July 2017
Forum Posts: 63

HI new to the site, My name really is Sami. I have been writing for years but never shared really. Hoping to figure out how to work this site and maybe share some of my own poetry and short stories.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Welcome to DU everyone! I am sure you will enjoy the site:)

Postmortal
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 9th July 2017
Forum Posts: 36

Hi, just want some feedback on my writing, and to get inspiration

Fireflies
Strange Creature
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 2

Hi, just fount this site today. Thought I'd join up & explore. I like poetry because I'd rather put my feelings across in a poem than hide them away. There's a special kind of artistic beauty to poetry. One love to everybody!

_victoria_
Wusk
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 19th Aug 2015

I've been here awhile, never really bothered to introduce myself because I'm rarely here unless I'm posting.
I'm known online as Victoria or Rayven.
I'm young, still getting the hang of life and whatnot.
My work usually flows onto paper easily, albeit more often when I'm in a bad mood.

Professor_Preston
Professor_Prestome
Strange Creature
Joined 6th May 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Same I have 2 things up. Newish, but simple site so nothing really complicated to figure out. So yeah participated in forum xd

Go to page:
Go to: