poet
OxyMoronicMe
G.L. Emz
Fire of Insight
Philippines
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 1169

YoursTruly20 said:Hello. I'm YoursTruly20. I've been reading poems on here for a while and decided to give it a go!

Welcome here!

poet
KublaiSwan
Twisted Dreamer
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd June 2017
Forum Posts: 59

I'm not 'Ghengis Swan' that is a YouTuber named penguinz0. I enjoy his content from time to time.
Anywho, I chose the name KublaiSwan in hopes that Ghengis would return, alas not yet. The time is not right.

-I will not give my age but I am past a couple decades, truly.
-I work as a prodice clerk
-My coworkers don't take much to me.. some are friendly, most aren't open at all.
-I like making up new words and contractions to preserve meter and rhythm
-I was thinking about changing the profile pic...but I think it's a keeper

-I have lots of short stories to share with you all too.
-I am religious, not offended. Say what you wish, we all answer for it one day.
-I've seen dark days, before I moved from South FL I was really into....S. Florida things. Alas, there is a difference between one and another hour in life.
-I enjoy reading the old Greek dialogues. Learning about discourse and dialectic, mortality and morality.

Finally,
I follow Dao, in search of wu-wei. With guidance from the Otheos Don Theos, we tread together

poet
iamsam
Strange Creature
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th June 2017
Forum Posts: 1

i write...
appreciate writings..
love poetry...

poet
ConnerM
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 28th June 2017

I am here to write and be read. I enjoy knowing my readers have enjoyed what I have written. Presently I am posting (chapter by chapter) and erotic tale set in New Orleans at the turn of the century. It revolves around the lives of two cousins, Jack and Tess and chronicles their sexual awakening and coming-of-age. I have already completed 14 chapters and counting but will wait to see how well received my story becomes. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts.

poet
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 12753

Welcome to DU, and enjoy your stay. Read and comment on the writes of others, and they might visit your page and read and comment on your work, gain friends and followers....most of all have fun writing.

poet
birdiegrace
the_romantic
Lost Thinker
Joined 29th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5

Hello, I'm Birdie! I've been writing poems for a few years now, but I don't really get critiqued very often. I had been reading an article and what I basically got out of it was "Poetry Forums: Good for the Soul", so I was like, "Alright, let's do it." And here I am now.

I guess I should probably say something interesting about myself, since y'all kind of did that as well. 1) I work at a library 2) College dorms don't allow pets so I have several succulents instead 3) and I just really like to write.

poet
saffronamber
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 29th June 2017
Forum Posts: 12

Hi! I'm saffron!

poet
TheSchizophrenic
TheSchizophrenicBijou
Lost Thinker
South Africa
Joined 29th June 2017

Hey hey.
Im TheSchizophrenic, From South Africa
Poetry is honestly what gets me through life, and i just love expressing my feelings through poetry.
and wririnfg on my opinion of things.
And i love reading all your poems too.

hope yall enjoy my work❤️❤️

poet
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
56awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 4101

Welcome everyone !

poet
NewDaysToGaze
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 28th June 2017
Forum Posts: 18

Poetry is a neat form of expression. A world of words that goes deep beyond measures. Takes you far, you can almost touch the stars ☆^-^ leafs on branches, we are.. we were.. we can be.. We grow, yet that's all you see, but the plant.. well it's still growing. Pluck a flower from this vine. Can I ask, what are you growing? [:

Hello people from the interweb. I haven't figured this website out completely, but I'm excited to be amount many talented and brave souls. Pouring their hearts out to the world [: glad we can all have a poetic connection. Battling threw life, hoping to get the best out of the worst [: take care lovely people of today and hope to hear from you!

poet
misteraspank
Twisted Dreamer
Romania
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 7

Hy I am Andi and liKe to read poems ,coment and write personal messages to my favorite poets. Hope never upset some one here.

poet
Oceanicwords
Strange Creature
Joined 30th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4

Hi my name is Stacy,
Although when it comes to writing I like going by oceanic words. I've been writing poetry for a couple years and I am always looking to improve and share my writing. Most importantly, writing is my release of all the emotions and thoughts that run through me. I guess you can say it's one of my passions.

poet
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
104awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 12753

Hi all, welcome to Du and enjoy your stay here. have fun!

poet
Kees
Strange Creature
Joined 30th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Markees aka Kees from Maryland found this site just Tryna get some credits Now so I can share what I have to say

poet
2000davo
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 3

I love this place because it allow so people to give me proper opinions on my song lyrics/poems

Go to page:
Go to: