Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Welcome to DU, Mudlyric...we hope you enjoy your stay and grow with the underground community.

VeronicaFranco
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 2

By day, I am a fiction writer and college instructor, but by night...
So happy to have stumbled onto this website in a search for "erotic poetry." A decades-old passion long abandoned, I want to re-engage. I stopped writing poetry over 20 years ago, but find that it has shut down an integral part of my creativity. I came here for inspiration, and am staying both inspired and inflamed! So very glad to be here among "my tribe."

NoMansSoul
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Hi. My name is Ethan. I am a high school freshman. I kind of fell in love with poetry in my Creative Writing course last semester. I want a place to get my poems read and critiqued, so I can improve. I'm trying here. Thank you to @hopelessromantic99 (do tags work here? I don't know) for informing me that this exists.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Welcome to DU Ethan. I am sure you will enjoy being here, sharing and honing your writing skills. If your friend is here, you will surely find them. or them you...:)

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1371

Hello, you people! I'm Daisy Grace. I've been writing for quite a long while and love to be surrounded by writers and words. So hopefully this will be a good time!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14628

We're going to have to stop meeting like this, DaiseyGrace. 🌼

Anosia_Rosette
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 2

Hi...

EpicUtester69
Just a simple poet
Dangerous Mind
Australia 5awards
Joined 10th Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 122

ThePoet said:(1982 - Present) if you read, please critique, bad or good, i value the opinion of the outside.
thank you for being you and keep writing, no matter where you are on your journey.
-the poet

I can't critique anything yet you have nothing up for me to read hope to see some of your work on here soon 😊

brenbernedo
Strange Creature
Joined 2nd Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 3

im bren. im thirteen. im into many music types therefore im very musically inclined to the five instruments i play. i write when i cant think, im here to show yall the poems that i write. i also do cheer.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

brenbernedo said:im bren. im thirteen. im into many music types therefore im very musically inclined to the five instruments i play. i write when i cant think, im here to show yall the poems that i write. i also do cheer.

Welcome, Bren.

Moon143
Strange Creature
Joined 15th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 5

hello, my name is Xinful Moon and I'm delighted to be a part of a community that expresses their emo"s and deep-seated thoughts I look forward to engaging with you guys and dwell in the Zone of mindfullness...
please be advised that the unknown source to my sadness brings me overwhelming joy to open up the beings in Us...
My pure unrestricted raw perception has taken me to places that are highly depictive in dealing with uninhibited behaviors as I continue to dialogue through written endeavors what the average mind can't conceive... forums that I share will bring light2darkness and darkness2light   Hats off 2those who truly encompass a balance of conscious...
please forgive if I offend
I;m not here to conform neither 2inform but to share the various reasonings that I as we bring sense 2NoN-sense

SilentNotBasic
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 16th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Hi....runner away of social settings, distruster of online people, pursuer of internal emotional drama, maker-upper of unreal words, totally weird, poetry lover....wanting to share my poems and be anonymous brought me here. Hi....

Zach_of_all_trades
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 17th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 14

Hello all. I am Zach. I stumble upon this site quite by accident and I was pretty impressed so I figured I would give this a shot. At first glance there appears to be no shortage of talent on here and I am very excited to read everyone's work and share some of my own.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Velcome new blod!

OnlyForTheDead
Lost Thinker
Joined 20th Apr 2017
Forum Posts: 5

My name, will be kept anonymous
My life, can be known as a sickness