Joined 29th Dec 2016
Forum Posts: 4

how do i make a post so that i can actively use this forum

Centrifikal
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 1st Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Hello. I am just here to expand my words a little. I have not written much. Good to have a website like this to learn and meet other people.

mcjay
Fire of Insight
Canada 6awards
Joined 11th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 514

Centrifikal said:Hello. I am just here to expand my words a little. I have not written much. Good to have a website like this to learn and meet other people.
welcome to DUP

PRIVATEPLACES
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 1st Jan 2017

I am having the same problem,I signed up,and can't do anything.WTF.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14621

PRIVATEPLACES said:I am having the same problem,I signed up,and can't do anything.WTF.

There are certain things in place to prevent spam and trolls. Post your first poem and comment on a few poems. After a few comments you should be fine.

PRIVATEPLACES
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 1st Jan 2017

Thank you Ahavati,much appreciated.Have a great new year! Smile.

PRIVATEPLACES
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 1st Jan 2017

Welcome Sophie!

Helena
Lost Thinker
Ireland
Joined 2nd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Hi, I just joined today.  My family is from Austin, Texas though I've lived all over the world.  I have written and published three non-fiction works of my own in addition to translating and working with other authors on another 12 works, mostly all history-related.  

I've also written a few short stories and poems and my upcoming book, on Ireland's most haunted house, though non-fiction, at first glance appears to be a gothic literature work, but is in fact a real investigation of the ghost story. It includes photography by a renowned photographer and former head of forensic photography with the police.

I'm interested in the classic gothic romantic writers and in history as well as the arts.  In addition to being a writer, I'm an empathy and psychic medium, member of the London College of Psychic Studies.  I feel all my work, especially in recent years, when I accepted this part of me, reflects the fact that more than a writer, I've become a messenger for those who can no longer speak.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Hullo

Welcome

I've lived in Ireland's most haunted house..

..where is it ?

youngpoetdreams
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 6

Me niether

youngpoetdreams
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 3rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 6

Hello

Helena
Lost Thinker
Ireland
Joined 2nd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 3

Hi, Loftus Hall in Co. Wexford...thanks so much for the note  So tell me about your experience...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Hullo, Buffy

Loftus hall, I read a bit about it in school. if you like that sort of stuff you'll have a ball in Ireland. if you get a plane to Knock co Mayo, you'll see where holy Mary appeared to a priest and told him to build an airport

you probably get this a lot, but Loftus hall is an industry which thrives on tourism..

anyhow, sounds interesting.

I grew up in close proximity to the Hellfire club and Lord Massey's, spent days and nights there. definitely an ominous feeling in the Hellfire, and some friends have seen the black cat in Massey's

the whole area of my hometown was named burrial ground of the plauge in the eight or ninth century

anyhow, enjoy your time here

TheO
Lost Thinker
Joined 5th Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 2

Hi I'm Theo this site is new to me also looking forward to sharing PS. Must earn three credits firsr

Go to page:
Go to: