Joined 11th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 35

.•°○•°°°•○☆

THINKINGEMOTIONAL
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 31st Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 11

hi i love reading poetry because most of the time it inspires me to write my own. i like this site even though im not on it much yet but its good to go some where and be able to publish and read different categories.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Fyre_Raen
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 15th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 14

Hi, I'm Cj. I have been writing for years and just now thought they might be good enough to be read by others i hope i am right. either way this will be a good experiment.
I love writing and reading. I write poetry and songs my spelling is mostly understandable and i think of my self as a original creator even though sometimes i dabble in just throwing different song lyrics together to make a coherrent sentence.

TheBuggiest
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 25th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 62

Howdy. I joined this site a few weeks ago but am only now trying to participate in it. Poetry is something I do to try and communicate things that otherwise are difficult to put into words, for the most part. It's cool to see so many other people with neat ideas and projects they're working on; maybe this will help me to read others' stuff more often.

corpesbride19
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 17th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 2

Hey, I am from Washington state, USA. I just set up myself an account. I am Rhi. I love reading poetry from deep emotion from people around the world. I write peotry quite often and would love for someone to read them(and not get sent to therapy) Hope this is going to be great.

justmejustme
Strange Creature
Joined 17th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 5

From Bulgaria. Love words

christianeMsVonee
Strange Creature
Joined 18th Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hi, I am Christiane Kevin, a passionate writer and upcoming poet, my research led me to this site and am glad to have joined the growing members of notebooks and pens.

lithopel
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Nov 2016

Hello all, I am Lit and I have been writing poetry for a while. I write how I feel or what I see. I hope to be able to publish a book but only if my writing is up to par. Hope to share some of my poems with everyone soon.

EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

Welcome newbies...enjoy your stay!

Honnha
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 23rd Nov 2016

Hello, I found this through an article on the best places to find innovative poetry.  As a rather isolated writer, I am excited to find a place in which to explore the creations of other who are slaves to the pen.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Honnha said:Hello, I found this through an article on the best places to find innovative poetry.  As a rather isolated writer, I am excited to find a place in which to explore the creations of other who are slaves to the pen.  

Yeah you'll fit in just fine. Welcome!
My appologies the balloons and streamers haven't been delivered. The last guy ate ALL the cake. But we still care that you're here!

Enjoy!

NO37
Strange Creature
Joined 23rd Nov 2016
Forum Posts: 2

I'm not here for me
i'm not here for you
i'm only here due to the world I've lived threw
i don't want a crowd
i'm not here to clown around
i just want to sit down
to enjoy a nice brew
with you i fell complete
you help me stand on my own two feet
without that i would deplete
into a world of lost sheep
waiting for the day
of endless sleep

p.s. i'm not a poet

Sasha1968
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 25th Nov 2016

Hello All
I am new to the forums here, but have enjoyed so many of the wonderful work, of the awesome poets here.
I have no ability in writing, but appreciate the skills of those that do.
I have finally joined, as I had been unable to share my like of peoples work.

Keep up the good work, and I will keep on reading!

Sasha

Go to page:
Go to: