Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

thewordlucid
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 17th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. I'm Robb, or Lucid, whichever you prefer to call me. I'm one-third of a writer, which includes poetry. When I'm not working, creating content, or educating myself, I enjoy penning little musings to occupy my time. Never a dull moment. I look forward to sharing my insights and hopefully learning many new things in my time here.

paulinadionne96
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 18th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 30

Hi everyone i joined here as i love poetry i haven't written since my nana died , but she is my inspiration so i thought i should get back into writing again.

poet Anonymous

hey there, i am new to this..
i am johnny, and i have been writing for awhile now.. i am awakening from a slumber and have decided to share my work.
looking to read yours as i will branch out mine.
blessed be

Unknown_1114
Strange Creature
Joined 20th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 1

I am Unknown for I do not know exactly who I am.
I know not who I will be; all I know is that I am free.
Free to roam and look and read.
Free to sow any seed.
I am Unknown for I do not know exactly who I am.
I know not who I will be; all I know is free.

Hellarchy
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 23rd Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 5

I'm Pat from the U.S. 25 years old and just want to share some stuff and get feedback. Been writing for around 11-12 years now so I hope I can come up with some stuff people will enjoy :p

Sreyabhattacharyya
Strange Creature
Joined 23rd Oct 2016

I joined in right now and I am amazed to find such a number of entity paying attention. Hello! I am Sreya and I am from India. I will like to write for the website and for myself every time I need to.
Such warmth does not remain limited upto a virtual world.

wingless42
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 17th July 2015
Forum Posts: 11

I am, who needs no introduction. The nonexistent never introduce themselves, they are nothing, good nor bad, I am nothing, and noone. There for just a waste of 3 sentences you read hoping to find content.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
CAPITAN
Strange Creature
Joined 24th Oct 2016

Here I am I may be near I may be there but their I go far in a car away for long I will not know but for now I am here I love to write and sometimes my works will bite but for now here they come my name is CAPITAN I live for love and love to live but for now here am I will I stay we will not know

lovefromluna
Lost Thinker
Belgium 1awards
Joined 26th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 10

Hi everyone I'm Luna I am obsessed with sonnets and coffee hehe

WeatheringPoet
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 26th Oct 2016

Greetings fellow poets,

My name is Amanda, I've been viewing Deep Underground Poetry for awhile now before I joined. I am proud to join your community. I can't wait to share and read with you all. WOOT WOOT! I'm an Underground Poet now.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

welcomes to all you beautiful peoples

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

I guess we should welcome the frightfully unattractice as well, to be fair...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

my opollogies, Frodo. didn't mean to exclude you..

Autumn
Pensplat
Twisted Dreamer
1awards
Joined 17th Jan 2015
Forum Posts: 25

My name is Autumn. Others know me as Relic. I rediscovered this site today after talking with another poet here. I celebrated with a cupcake.

Go to page:
Go to: