Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

themadhatter
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 3

how can i post my works here? kinda confused

poet Anonymous

I'm pretty excited to be here and am quite happy to have found this amazing site!

themadhatter
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Sep 2016

i'm soooo thankful that i found this site, please criticise my work and help me improve my skills as a writer

VV0rDz_VV01F_86
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 1

word's wolf here
Just find this page on the off chance signed up immediately.

My writing style???

A mess really!

But coming out of a 10 year relationship the pain is there raw open!

Beetlejuice
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 2nd Oct 2016

Hi. Never written a poem, but if I did here is the place it would be.

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

Hello all you latest new members, my name is Jade, with warm welcome to you!  I hope your tenure at DUP is filled with artistic inspiration, learning, and friendship..,

Cheers!

MoodSetter76
MoodSetter
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 6th Oct 2016

Hello I'm MoodSetter76,
I just found this website n read a lot of the poems on here that I liked, so I thought I'd try it out. I like writing sexual poem that don't focus on the actual sex but the details of the events leading up to the sex or the body language from the sex thus....Mood Setter!!! Once I figure all this out then I'll start posting hope y'all enjoy

Testimony
Strange Creature
Joined 4th Oct 2016

I am Testimony, I testify to the grace and glory of God through poetry.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
astrosleuth
Thought Provoker
Canada
Joined 17th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 9

I believe I've never formally introduced myself to the community....so, allow me:

I'm astrosleuth....erotic poet and writer. Specializing in erotica and soft romantic poems.  A lot of my poetry has to do with alienation, rejection, loneliness, suicide, pity sex, shyness and  social justice.

I write deep, erotic poetry and fiction and perform erotic spoken word.  Sometimes I present my poems at local poetry readings and slam nights in my town.  I started writing when I was in college, so I've been writing for basically half my life.  I find the written word is sometimes the best vehicle for things that otherwise cannot be said in face-to-face conversation.  Glad to be here and I enjoy reading as well as writing!

Cheers

Mandy1313
Strange Creature
India
Joined 12th Oct 2016

Its a very good platform to share our inner most thoughts. I have read few poems and its great.. Really great effort. Thanks to the admin.

Hotboywuan
Strange Creature
Joined 16th Oct 2016

A friend of mine recommend I post my poems on this site so I'm deciding to give it a try. Everything looks nice and their real talented. How do I go about posting my poem?

poet Anonymous

Hotboywuan said:How do I go about posting my poem?

themadhatter said:how can i post my works here? kinda confused

Go to Menu > My DU > submit poem. It will ask you to choose a category for your poem, and your commenting preferences. Choose 'friendly feedback' if you don't want an in depth critique, and 'honest feedback' if you would like a more in depth analysis when people comment. You can also choose not to accept comments at all.

You will be able to submit up to 2 poems every 8 hours. Hope this helps

karmic_dancer
Strange Creature
Joined 17th Oct 2016
Forum Posts: 2

I am a lost fairy wondering through life, trying to use words to express the flow of it all... I have been reading poetry on here for a long time, just now decided to share my own.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 524

Hi call me Librasoul. I'm a very creative individual who cherishes the idea of love and peace within the soul. Of course I'm a libra , which is the best zodiac sign don't @ me ROFL :-P :-P  I like to say I'm a perfectionist to say the most and I can't stand flaws even tho that's what makes me.... ME!!

Go to page:
Go to: