Go to page:

Introduce yourself....

Loverxia
Strange Creature
Joined 17th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 1

Hey all! I'm a newbie to this place, but I've been writing poetry for two and a half years now. I love to express my usually bottled up emotions into what I write.

Mikash
Michael Ash Sharbaugh
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 18th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 29

My name is Michael Ash Sharbaugh, and I am a poet and a musician that writes music, lyrics, and sings atmospheric pop, space rock, ambient, and experimental musics.

I have been a Deep Lover of poetry since the age of 15--thirty years ago, having discovered its power in 1985. So excited to be here, and pleased to discover all of this talent.

I am on SoundCloud site should one want to listen to a free sampling of my music via streaming.

Glad to be here. This looks like a well-maintained and ergonomic website. Kudos to the web-masters and web-mistresses.

Cheers!

Mikash

KDAmB
Tyrant of Words
Australia 13awards
Joined 5th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 6358

Welcome all new members!  Hope you all have a ball here and enjoy every moment with the amazing poets,writers here!

Pumkinqueen78
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 19th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Hello there! I'm a newbie and just wanted to get to know the community...needin points to get my posts started! Can't wait to try this out!

AlarusRaven
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 19th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Hey everyone just checking out the place and this looked like the place to start

DarthKittious
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 20th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 18

Find out for yourself, and you shall enter my soul.

deamdamagdaionedly
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Sep 2016

I’ve waited rolling in this deep depressive darkness (8yrs)
darkness that has strolled sterile at first but is now tainted
Spoiled sweetness that has been swiveled until now
now is the time to transfer these malicious thoughts that have been suppressed
Until now…
My experiences will no longer be placed on the hope that we are surviving that mistrust. I now will write the experiences of this completed chapter in our lives. I decided to open an account and start writing about my experiences that will blow most people away. I'm 33 years old and I've been addicted to Heroin two different times in my life. Over came the slavery. I just got through a relationship that the lady was ten years older then me but beautiful, smart (getting master next semester), funny. But a cheating lying whore. She has slept with 30+ men in two years! I was a basketball star and lived in the bay area. Needless to say... My stuff should be interesting. But I can't write that well. But I hope after a couple of years on here, I will start to be alright. Anyways, I sure you will be amazed at the stories. Love to share. PM me if you have had an similar experience. I would love to read your stuff. I have completed two today. The first was so fast and horribly written.

IzzyIzz1087
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Sep 2016

My name is Izzy. I've left the part of me that has the need to express through written word dormant for too long....time to let the animal out the cage...

Chaoticwayz
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 9th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 62

Greetings! I'm a brand new face!
Thrilled to be in this lovely place!
Just wanted to tap home plate! (Wink)
Oh no! Hope your period's not late!

DarthKittious
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 20th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 18

Hey guys, new here. I'd appreciate if yall would look at my work. Let me know what you think. I want good criticism. Thanks

AaHarvey
Fire of Insight
1awards
Joined 22nd Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 7

Hello.  I've just joined and I was wondering if all the poetry needs to be negative, or do you want all my poetry including the nice stuff?  Will post a poem and come back soon to see what happens and will post more poems soon.

geo
Strange Creature
Joined 24th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 5

An oral storyteller who is looking to create community spaces for other artists.

Young_Deuces
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th Sep 2016

I am a North Milwaukee Artist by the name of Young Deuces

Looking to showcase some of my poetry/spoken word here, in the process of writing a book, so alot of feedback will be welcomed

maackar
Problem_like_Amanda
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hi all, my name's Amanda.  I just sort of stumbled upon this site and was immediately lost in the beauty and diversity of it all.  I hope I find my place here

themadhatter
Strange Creature
Joined 26th Sep 2016
Forum Posts: 3

Hi I'm a new member I'm themadhatter :)

Go to page:
Go to: