Go to page:

2024 Official DUP NaPoWriMo Discussion Thread

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14613


AspergerPoet56 said:Having read the NaPo 2024 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!
My location is Scotland located in Time Zone GMT


Guess who will be earning their Five-year NaPo Badge this year if they complete the challenge?!

Congratulations, AP!! 🎉

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14613

Attention, Participants! Do me a favor, please edit your registration post and list the time zone as of April 01, 2024. For example, by April 1, EST will be EDT as per the time-change. I have edited mine as an example. I ask this because there are states here in the U.S. that does not observe the time change, and am unsure if there are countries across the pond that do or don't!

Thanks! xo

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14613

Team NaPo'24: New update in Shoptalk! Thank you! xo

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Having read the NaPo 2024 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!
My location is Cincinnati, OH located in Time Zone Eastern.

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1744

Ahavati said:Attention, Participants! Do me a favor, please edit your registration post and list the time zone as of April 01, 2024. For example, by April 1, EST will be EDT as per the time-change. I have edited mine as an example. I ask this because there are states here in the U.S. that does not observe the time change, and am unsure if there are countries across the pond that do or don't!

Thanks! xo


Addendum done on my original posting.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Once completed, this will be my fifth NaPo as well!! Woot 🥳

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1210

Eerie said:Once completed, this will be my fifth NaPo as well!! Woot 🥳
Well done, Eerie💐. You'll soon be a Famous Fiver 👍🏆👍


Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14613

Josh said:

Addendum done on my original posting.


Thanks, Josh!

Eerie said:Once completed, this will be my fifth NaPo as well!! Woot 🥳

Welcome back!  

Everyone registered earning their 5th is in que. 😊 I thought it would be nicer to highlight one registrant's accomplishment at a time vs a list so the focus could be on them for a day.🏆

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1210

Ahavati said:

Guess who will be earning their Five-year NaPo Badge this year if they complete the challenge?!

Congratulations, AP!! 🎉

Nice one, AP 👍🏆👍


Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Congrats!!! That’s so awesome! Well done 🤩

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 887


Poetry writes me every day. I think poetry every day and pen my thoughts almost as frequently. Composing and arranging music also take a chunk of my creative applications. This is only my 5th NaPo; it will be no less exciting than the earlier years. I challenge myself by serving as a NaPo Director (last year, as well), in addition to participating in the 30-day contest, having also served the team for the last three consecutive years. My active participation has grown me tremendously. -- growth whose superlative outcome is yet nowhere in sight. ~ cabcool

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1196

Having read the NaPo 2024 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!
My location is England, and in April that is located in Time Zone GMT+1.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14613

Wafflenose said:Having read the NaPo 2024 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!
My location is England, and in April that is located in Time Zone GMT+1.


Welcome back Waffley! And thank you for serving!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14613

Eerie said:Congrats!!! That’s so awesome! Well done 🤩

It really is an accomplishment, isn't it? To put yourself out there for 30 days whether you feel inspired or not. I am excited for new members of the FIVER'S CLUB!

ClovenTongue34
Nathaniel Peter
Twisted Dreamer
United States 6awards
Joined 20th Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 120

Having read the NaPo 2024 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!
My location is Manning, SC located in Time Zone Eastern.

Go to page:
Go to: