Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2023 Discussion

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 818

Having read, nay transcribed on my very heart, the NaPo 2023 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!
My location is Spring, Texas, USA located in Time Zone Central Standard Time, UTC/GMT -6 hours.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14587

Awesome poem, Summer!!!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Gahddess_Worship said:Having read, nay transcribed on my very heart, the NaPo 2023 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!
My location is Spring, Texas, USA located in Time Zone Central Standard Time, UTC/GMT -6 hours.

Welcome back, Ghaddess!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1742

Gahddess_Worship said:Having read, nay transcribed on my very heart, the NaPo 2023 Rules & Guidelines, I'm in!

Hi GW, glad to see you back for another NaPo. Best regards, Josh.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 885

Welcome aboard, it’s good to have you!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Welcome, No 20, Ted!

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Welcome to all new poets and all returnees!! So glad to have you all!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1742

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Hi Ted, nice to have a Liverpudlian on board (my mother came from Liverpool). And welcome to DUP as well. Best regards, Josh.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

I am pleased to introduce brand new NaPo’23 team member, Cipher_O! This is Ciphers second year participating in NaPo, and first year as a team member. Cipher will be assisting with time keeping and has written our theme script this year. Cipher says it best; “NaPo is powerful”! Welcome to the team, Cipher!!

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 288

Eerie said:I am pleased to introduce brand new NaPo’23 team member, Cipher_O! This is Ciphers second year participating in NaPo, and first year as a team member. Cipher will be assisting with time keeping and has written our theme script this year. Cipher says it best; “NaPo is powerful”! Welcome to the team, Cipher!!

That's awesome Ciph.

LJ

Fiftysevenhours
Thought Provoker
Scotland 4awards
Joined 25th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 196

It's great to see so many familiar faces and others , newer, welcomed to the fold.
As others have said,
Let me add my voice to theirs,
And say,
Don't get lost or struggle on your way,
We're here to help you,
Guide you,
Nudge you on,
Day by day,
If that be the way.
Or if it's not,
We're here to cheer you on all the same.
There'll be days which are a daze
and in such days use whatever way
Sees you through the maze
Words are magnetic afterall!

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 771

Eerie said:I am pleased to introduce brand new NaPo’23 team member, Cipher_O! This is Ciphers second year participating in NaPo, and first year as a team member. Cipher will be assisting with time keeping and has written our theme script this year. Cipher says it best; “NaPo is powerful”! Welcome to the team, Cipher!!
Hey, Cipher, welcome to the fold; your presence is 3-D, what with having DU membership, being NaPo 2nd-time competitor, and serving as NaPo 1st-time teamster. You can't even fall around here, because the eloquence is a thick as a crowded tram.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Whoo hoo! Welcome, Cipher!

Fiftysevenhours said:It's great to see so many familiar faces and others , newer, welcomed to the fold.
As others have said,
Let me add my voice to theirs,
And say,
Don't get lost or struggle on your way,
We're here to help you,
Guide you,
Nudge you on,
Day by day,
If that be the way.
Or if it's not,
We're here to cheer you on all the same.
There'll be days which are a daze
and in such days use whatever way
Sees you through the maze
Words are magnetic afterall!

Awesome, 57!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: