Go to page:

Official DU NaPoWriMo 2023 Discussion

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Ahavati said:This s the final enrollment roster. It will be posted each day beginning tomorrow and will reflect those who have completed the previous day's challenge. If you see a wreath, you're good to go. If you see an X - get on the ball, because after XXX you're out!

I hate to be that person, but this is gonna irk me every day... is "volatons" a fancy new Clash of the Poets word, or did someone steal a few i's from it...?

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1332

Can someone please tell me what a Volaton is? I'm assuming it has something to do with violations/Xs because of where it appears on the NaPo participants list. But maybe I just don't understand.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

DaisyGrace said:Can someone please tell me what a Volaton is? I'm assuming it has something to do with violations/Xs because of where it appears on the NaPo participants list. But maybe I just don't understand.

Oh thank God it's not just me!!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

brokentitanium said:

I hate to be that person, but this is gonna irk me every day... is "volatons" a fancy new Clash of the Poets word, or did someone steal a few i's from it...?

Lair! You love being that person.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

DaisyGrace said:Can someone please tell me what a Volaton is? I'm assuming it has something to do with violations/Xs because of where it appears on the NaPo participants list. But maybe I just don't understand.

If you can write 30 poems n 30 days, you'll figure this out!

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Ahavati said:

Lair! You love being that person.

Ahavati said:

If you can write 30 poems n 30 days, you'll figure this out!

Oh, A! Are you already cracking up and we're only one day in? I know of a pill that will cure your eye problem. Let me know if you need it!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

DaisyGrace said:

Oh, A! Are you already cracking up and we're only one day in? I know of a pill that will cure your eye problem. Let me know if you need it!

Just one?! Girl, you have no idea the last two days! I'll take the entire bottle!

AND, if'n ya mess with me, I will NOT edit the graphic! I have the power!  Muahahahahaahaha!

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Ahavati said:

Just one?! Girl, you have no idea the last two days! I'll take the entire bottle!

AND, if'n ya mess with me, I will NOT edit the graphic! I have the power!  Muahahahahaahaha!

Don't eidt fro me, A. I just want to know waht a Volaton is.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1127

While we're at it: Fiftyseven has an i problem too, and Summerrain an m problem, on the list. You're welcome.

Bit of an i (eye) problem here too... the hayfever has kicked off badly, right on cue. Sod that... I don't want steroids again. Must get on the case. I have the Good Stuff now.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

DaisyGrace said:

Don't eidt fro me, A. I just want to know waht a Volaton is.

kya eye wont!

Volaton:

Active ingredient is the part of the drug or medicine which is biologically active. This portion of the drug is responsible for the main action of the drug which is intended to cure or reduce the symptom or disease. The other portions of the drug which are inactive are called excipients; there role is to act as vehicle or binder. In contrast to active ingredient, the inactive ingredient's role is not significant in the cure or treatment of the disease. There can be one or more active ingredients in a drug.
More: https://www.sdrugs.com/?c=drug&s=volaton

Now, where ae those pills?!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Wafflenose said:While we're at it: Fiftyseven has an i problem too, and Summerrain an m problem, on the list. You're welcome.

Bit of an i (eye) problem here too... the hayfever has kicked off badly, right on cue. Sod that... I don't want steroids again. Must get on the case. I have the Good Stuff now.

' i'm ' glad you're feeling better ( which explains where the i and m went! )

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1127

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Oh my..... 😳

😆🤣😆

Summerrain75
Dangerous Mind
Philippines 10awards
Joined 6th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 336

I just noticed the missing m in my name and the I in fftysevenhours.😁

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

brokentitanium said:Oh my..... 😳

😆🤣😆

You guys are great! My stomach hurts from laughing, something that was definitely needed today! No sit ups required!

Go to page:
Go to: