Official DU NaPoWriMo 2023 Discussion

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 889

cabcool said:
Woot woot! [Did I get that right, Ahavati?]
Welcome, Eerie. Having you around is reassuring, for your experience floats to the top like first-grade oil. I anticipate working closely with you, because I revere sturdy mounains; and when the spirit runs dry, I seek out cooling fountains.

Cab, I am so very honored to be working with you, my fellow director. I’m looking forward to the challenge!

LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 864

Yay, Eerie!  So glad you’re here!

Cipher_O
WarlordoftheWrittenWord
Tyrant of Words
United States 19awards
Joined 7th Mar 2021
Forum Posts: 250

The NaPo 2023 Mascot...

We just blazed one together...

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

LunaGreyhawk said:Yay, Eerie!  So glad you’re here!

Thank you, Luna ☺️

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

Cipher_O said:The NaPo 2023 Mascot...

We just blazed one together...

FIERCE!!

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

Folks, time is drawing near! You have three days to register! If you’re not sure, just jump in with both feet. What do you have to lose?!? Join us for a spectacular journey of self discovery. You won’t regret it!!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Lets give it up for co-director Eerie's awesome poem! Eerie has a way of conveying the heart of a subject's heart without losing the essence of the whole. if you haven't checked her poetry out you should, as she has a way of pulling a reader into the depth of their own psyche.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

cabcool said:
Woot woot! [Did I get that right, Ahavati?]
Welcome, Eerie. Having you around is reassuring, for your experience floats to the top like first-grade oil. I anticipate working closely with you, because I revere sturdy mounains; and when the spirit runs dry, I seek out cooling fountains.

Totally!

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1852

is it not april yet
is it not april yet
is it not april yet
is it not april yet
is it not april yet

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

AspergerPoet56 said:is it not april yet
is it not april yet
is it not april yet
is it not april yet
is it not april yet

Lol 😂 I feel ya. I’m getting a little nervous!

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

Ahavati said:Lets give it up for co-director Eerie's awesome poem! Eerie has a way of conveying the heart of a subject's heart without losing the essence of the whole. if you haven't checked her poetry out you should, as she has a way of pulling a reader into the depth of their own psyche.

I love the serene backdrop of the visual, coupled with the agitation of the circular colors. It all fit so perfectly! Thank you again, for such a lovely introduction.

PoetsRevenge
Dangerous Mind
United States 28awards
Joined 30th June 2016
Forum Posts: 704

Ahavati said:Lets give it up for co-director Eerie's awesome poem! Eerie has a way of conveying the heart of a subject's heart without losing the essence of the whole. if you haven't checked her poetry out you should, as she has a way of pulling a reader into the depth of their own psyche.

This is exquisite, I love the mystery blended with the tangibility of emotion, the deep sea microbes are a fitting visual that conveys its depth..  great work...

I just realized we have a micro and macro going with some of our poems,  so stellar and lunar and micro, must be the planetary alignment at work, I looked up last night and could only see the moon which was yellow, missed the others,..

Cipher_O
WarlordoftheWrittenWord
Tyrant of Words
United States 19awards
Joined 7th Mar 2021
Forum Posts: 250

Eerie...

I cannot wait to see you what you do for NaPo 2023...

<3

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1664

3 days to go -- and it's reassuring that Eerie is on the team as a director.
Excellent poem by the way; you always did (do) have a sharp and incisive way with words.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018

PoetsRevenge said:

This is exquisite, I love the mystery blended with the tangibility of emotion, the deep sea microbes are a fitting visual that conveys its depth..  great work...

I just realized we have a micro and macro going with some of our poems,  so stellar and lunar and micro, must be the planetary alignment at work, I looked up last night and could only see the moon which was yellow, missed the others,..

Thank you. Ahavati has a real talent for matching visuals and poetry!

Go to page:
Go to: