three of my cats Nicky, Hex and Sabrina

CrazyPrincess_Chlo
Chloe A. Harper-Ashton
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 10th Dec 2022
Forum Posts: 21

crimsin said:three of my cats Nicky, Hex and Sabrina

Oh wow! Those are soooo cute. I love kitties! I've got one at home, a big furry black one named Midnight. He always gets in trouble when he scratches up the table legs in the kitchen, but Mom deals with it.

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

CrazyPrincess_Chlo said:

Oh wow! Those are soooo cute. I love kitties! I've got one at home, a big furry black one named Midnight. He always gets in trouble when he scratches up the table legs in the kitchen, but Mom deals with it.

That is quite the adorable picture, I must agree! I love cats too, Chloe. When I was growing up, we had three cats named Mittens, Blackie, and Sandy. Mittens was a big fluffy black and white long-haired cat. Blackie was your typical black cat much like any other. And Sandy... Sandy was peculiar. He was sand colored and had a flat head, a crooked tail, and double paws. He also may or may not have been insane. He drooled quite a bit, like some dogs do, and he was big on scratching at peoples' feet. One day, he actually frightened the mailman by doing cat parkour all along the side of the wall of the house, zooming along the wall right past where the mailman was attempting to drop off the mail at our side mailbox, which was on our side porch. The cat jumped off of the porch on finishing his parkour antics and made such a racket doing all this that the mailman literally said: "What in the world was that?" and my grandmother, who came out to get the mail, had to tell him: "That, was our cat!" So yes, I do believe Sandy was quite mad. He ended up hopping on a moving truck up the street that was bound for Boston. The irony? He was a Boston cat to begin with. Guess he just felt homesick! Lol. The cutest thing though was how our dog Scotty would allow the three cats to sleep in his doghouse sometimes during the winter (although they were all welcome to come inside, they actually enjoyed sleeping in the doghouse). And the dog with sometimes stand on top of the doghouse just like Snoopy, to give the cats more room. He was a very good dog and had a big heart for sure to do that! Midnight sounds very cute. Yeah, cats do like to scratch sometimes. Sandy was the worst of our cats when it came to scratching, and Mittens was the most well behaved. Blackie was just moody and had a bit of an obvious attitude problem, but I don't remember him scratching things up all that much. It seems to depend on the individual cat, really.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5599

I'll add my 5 cats in-- first up is my boy, Bronson, named after Charles Bronson.... Slight resemblance

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Here's Pearl-- she's the "mean girl" of the bunch & sometimes  likes to pick on the other cats , corner them in the litter boxes, etc...  

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Here's Talvi-- she's the life of the party, in your face, literally, cat

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Here's Betty, who I adopted 2 days after Betty White passed, so I named her in her honor.  This Betty is the shy & timid one and usually ends up as Pearl's main target for kitty shenanigans

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

And here's Flora-- she along with Talvi, are my water babies.  Obsessed with water, gets in the shower with me every day, sits in the water bowl, is usually soaking wet, more than she's dry..lol

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

thank you all for sharing Lisa your cats are beautiful ❤️

Pinkdreams
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 17th Jan 2022
Forum Posts: 152

My 14 pound cat, Annabelle.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2636

aw so sweet 💕

CrazyPrincess_Chlo
Chloe A. Harper-Ashton
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 10th Dec 2022
Forum Posts: 21

Kou_Indigo said:

That is quite the adorable picture, I must agree! I love cats too, Chloe. When I was growing up, we had three cats named Mittens, Blackie, and Sandy. Mittens was a big fluffy black and white long-haired cat. Blackie was your typical black cat much like any other. And Sandy... Sandy was peculiar. He was sand colored and had a flat head, a crooked tail, and double paws. He also may or may not have been insane. He drooled quite a bit, like some dogs do, and he was big on scratching at peoples' feet. One day, he actually frightened the mailman by doing cat parkour all along the side of the wall of the house, zooming along the wall right past where the mailman was attempting to drop off the mail at our side mailbox, which was on our side porch. The cat jumped off of the porch on finishing his parkour antics and made such a racket doing all this that the mailman literally said: "What in the world was that?" and my grandmother, who came out to get the mail, had to tell him: "That, was our cat!" So yes, I do believe Sandy was quite mad. He ended up hopping on a moving truck up the street that was bound for Boston. The irony? He was a Boston cat to begin with. Guess he just felt homesick! Lol. The cutest thing though was how our dog Scotty would allow the three cats to sleep in his doghouse sometimes during the winter (although they were all welcome to come inside, they actually enjoyed sleeping in the doghouse). And the dog with sometimes stand on top of the doghouse just like Snoopy, to give the cats more room. He was a very good dog and had a big heart for sure to do that! Midnight sounds very cute. Yeah, cats do like to scratch sometimes. Sandy was the worst of our cats when it came to scratching, and Mittens was the most well behaved. Blackie was just moody and had a bit of an obvious attitude problem, but I don't remember him scratching things up all that much. It seems to depend on the individual cat, really.

Mittens sounds adorable! Sandy sounds crazy big time. And Blackie actually sounds just like pretty much every cat I've ever met in my life. They all seem like they have attitudes like that. I love Midnight, he's the best kitty in the whole world.

Pinkdreams
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 17th Jan 2022
Forum Posts: 152

Great name choice. Beautiful cat, as are the rest of them.
Edit: Meant as reply in response to cat named Betty

Go to page:
Go to: