Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1135

True, that. I'll give it a go.

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 161

Northern_Soul said:Sorry to hear that my lovely… seems to be hitting people differently this time of year.

All I’m saying is, nobody has ever been sad drinking a hot chocolate. 😊

Amen!  I'm dying, waiting for our shit for Autumn here in Florida.  Less humidity, cooler days and nights, etc.   Socks....   lol

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I like wearing shorts and T shirts and no socks!

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021

Well sometimes I want to dress up like a true gentleman (I do maintain some nice wardrobe items. Lol), and this heat and humidity makes it miserable.  

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I mostly want to dress in swimwear and bob around in the sea.

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021

I did today!   Lol

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

The hot chocolate was good.
The amount of life admin I've had to do today was not.
And now I'm afraid that I'm writing complete shite.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

My September-itis has arrived early.  Most of it is to do with changes - an upcoming season that I dislike, darkening days, going back to work after the summer.  Sometimes it's not as bad as I imagine... I get on with the work, organise myself and slot back into the routine.  Sometimes it's shit.  We'll have to see.  Anyway, I have zero motivation and zero energy.  I've forced myself to study for a couple of hours, and now feel like going back to sleep.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I'm pleased about that! I've just written an actual poem to try to articulate it better.

Annoyingly, my September mood swings have started, and I still have the summer sneezes. Usually my allergies start in late March and are over by August. This year they arrived (super bad) in mid-April and have yet to clear off. Really just an itchy nose and a few sneezing fits here and there now, but come on!!

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

* Pulls self together *

Right. I think I need hot chocolate again, with some antihistamines and my two different ADs (because I'm special).

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I've been learning Italian for 18 months, and am reading 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time' in Italian at the moment.  I tried to do my textbook stuff earlier, but it's not going in.  I finished Duo Italian a while back and can't be bothered to do any revision exercises.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: