Go to page:

So, how are we all?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 13833

Pumpkins and Halloween! Gotta love it! My friend has chickens and she is going to poke holes in the places where eyes, nose, and mouth should be and let her "girls" go at it! This is where she got the idea! FABULOUS! I almost wish I had chickens!

https://youtu.be/RAZ7MlOGhyA?feature=shared

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2599

I love the fall

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

crimsin said:I love the fall

I do too! Look at this AMAZING photo! Don't you just LOVE how the cemetery is honored in this way? No one is afraid. No dark spookiness. Just everyone communing with one another from both sides of the veil.  

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Ahavati said:

I do too! Look at this AMAZING photo! Don't you just LOVE how the cemetery is honored in this way? No one is afraid. No dark spookiness. Just everyone communing with one another from both sides of the veil.  

so beautiful ❤️

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 229

Are you sure you have enough pumpkins there, folks? 😜

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Billy_Snagg said:Are you sure you have enough pumpkins there, folks? 😜

lol they were to be a little atmosphere to my grandson's b day

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 67

Weird morning. On my way to my job at the landfill, approximately 6am, a skunk with jet black fur crossed my path as I drove to the shop. So, it was not exactly a black cat, but a black polecat, and it wasn't on Friday the 13th, but on Thursday the 12th. Maybe the fates are just confused again, or maybe I just got lucky. Either way, I'm taking tomorrow off. I don't plan on being up to my eyeballs in matters of municipal solid waste when said fates regain their bearings. I'm gonna be tucked away in my hidey hole lol

Hope all you poets are faring well in these turbulent times. I try to read whenever I can. Y'all be careful out there.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Best this camera could do through rain and dark clouds. But it did semi-clear just long enough to get this. I was shocked. According to the elliptic map, I wasn't supposed to see but a 40% coverage. This looks like totality!

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 119awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Ahavati said:Best this camera could do through rain and dark clouds. But it did semi-clear just long enough to get this. I was shocked. According to the elliptic map, I wasn't supposed to see but a 40% coverage. This looks like totality!

wowee I was outside and still missed it because I didn't realize what was going on... when everything shaded over...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

crimsin said:

wowee I was outside and still missed it because I didn't realize what was going on... when everything shaded over...

Oh wow! I posted it in the Gathering Place!

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

My 13-year-old grandson was inducted into the National Beta Club last night. I am so proud! He's only 13 and 5'8, wears a man's 29/32 in pants, medium in shirt, and an 11 in shoes, and still growing like a weed!!!

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1010

Ahavati said:My 13-year-old grandson was inducted into the National Beta Club last night. I am so proud! He's only 13 and 5'8, wears a man's 29/32 in pants, medium in shirt, and an 11 in shoes, and still growing like a weed!!!
Proud, and rightly so, A.
A lovely pic. 👍🙂👍

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

ajay said:
Proud, and rightly so, A.
A lovely pic. 👍🙂👍

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Leo among the marigolds & Light. 🍁🍂🌰💐

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

I received one of the coolest gifts ever from a client. It's called Taif Rose Elizabeth, a real rose whose scent lasts over four months ( uncovered ). You don't water it and keep it out of direct sunlight. It lasts much longer covered, as you only open to inhale that divine aroma when you need a mood boost. The scent immediately elevates you. I have never seen anything like this before.

Go to page:
Go to: