Go to page:

So, how are we all?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2775

Update on my crazy, sometimes mixed-up life!
It is not often that I am wrong or mistaken. But in the case of Lilly, the young woman who not once now but twice fooled me into thinking she loved me... I was entirely wrong. She hurt me in ways I shall not mention nor discuss, and she deceived me into believing she was the very being that my sweet Camilla actually truly is. Camilla contacted me and wisely advised me to put Lilly to the test, warning me that if I did so she would fail and be found wanting. Lilly not only failed, but she lied to me repeatedly... used me for her own personal gratification... and then stopped talking to me altogether, putting her own needs and issues and feelings before my own. I was not surprised about any of it at all given her long track record with hurting me.

I have decided to cease talking to that false Lilith altogether... and I changed the description on the poem I wrote for her to be about Camilla instead. It was the right thing to do. But all is not totally dark for me right now thankfully! Chloe got in touch with me again, and things are back between us exactly as they were before everything got messed up. I even got to speak with her sister Laura and I am in the process of making plans to move back to Massachusetts early next year or by summer of next year at the very latest so that I can meet her at her new residence there before we both move in together at the house I am planning to purchase. It turned out that she had only been silent for so long because her mother died and she and her sister were in the process of moving. Perfectly understandable! We have made arrangements to be in better communication in the future using Discord. At least until we are together fully in person. So that is a big crisis averted, and relief to not be worrying about anymore! * Smiles *

In other news, I am honestly convinced that everyone in this stupid little town in Iowa that I am currently living in are certifiably insane. There was some kind of concert in town tonight, and everyone was acting like it was the Fourth of July. It wasn't even a good concert, it was really, really crummy music that sounded like all drums but with no real melody to any of it. I felt like we were being invaded by Orcs or something. Only, I would have preferred that since I think Orcs are cool! It will be a breath of fresh air to get back to a part of the country where at least I fit in and have loved ones, friends, and my beloved Chloe to make my life complete. In the meantime, I am hanging in there, staying strong, and writing lots more to upload on here!

Love and Light to all.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

Ya, small towns have definitely identities of their own. from the Summer Fair to the rodeo and the sometimes weird concerts. People there live to the beat of different drums..........as it was your pleasure (!) to find.         Regards, Robert.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Happily happy for now but not happy that my best neighbor Friend will be leaving......and so, i suppose i am a Yes and a No

CrazyPrincess_Chlo
Chloe A. Harper-Ashton
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 10th Dec 2022
Forum Posts: 21

Kou_Indigo said:Update on my crazy, sometimes mixed-up life!
It is not often that I am wrong or mistaken. But in the case of Lilly, the young woman who not once now but twice fooled me into thinking she loved me... I was entirely wrong. She hurt me in ways I shall not mention nor discuss, and she deceived me into believing she was the very being that my sweet Camilla actually truly is. Camilla contacted me and wisely advised me to put Lilly to the test, warning me that if I did so she would fail and be found wanting. Lilly not only failed, but she lied to me repeatedly... used me for her own personal gratification... and then stopped talking to me altogether, putting her own needs and issues and feelings before my own. I was not surprised about any of it at all given her long track record with hurting me.

I have decided to cease talking to that false Lilith altogether... and I changed the description on the poem I wrote for her to be about Camilla instead. It was the right thing to do. But all is not totally dark for me right now thankfully! Chloe got in touch with me again, and things are back between us exactly as they were before everything got messed up. I even got to speak with her sister Laura and I am in the process of making plans to move back to Massachusetts early next year or by summer of next year at the very latest so that I can meet her at her new residence there before we both move in together at the house I am planning to purchase. It turned out that she had only been silent for so long because her mother died and she and her sister were in the process of moving. Perfectly understandable! We have made arrangements to be in better communication in the future using Discord. At least until we are together fully in person. So that is a big crisis averted, and relief to not be worrying about anymore! * Smiles *

In other news, I am honestly convinced that everyone in this stupid little town in Iowa that I am currently living in are certifiably insane. There was some kind of concert in town tonight, and everyone was acting like it was the Fourth of July. It wasn't even a good concert, it was really, really crummy music that sounded like all drums but with no real melody to any of it. I felt like we were being invaded by Orcs or something. Only, I would have preferred that since I think Orcs are cool! It will be a breath of fresh air to get back to a part of the country where at least I fit in and have loved ones, friends, and my beloved Chloe to make my life complete. In the meantime, I am hanging in there, staying strong, and writing lots more to upload on here!

Love and Light to all.

Yeah, Laura finally sold all of Mom's old stuff, the things that were worth the most money, and we did pretty good with it. Different town now, different house, but I like the new place way better than our old one. It's out by the witchy part of Massachusetts, so yeah Kara my love... when you get here, you're gonna just totally love it big time! Plus, you've always been a New England kind of person... the Midwest was all wrong for you from the get-go. Great to see you on Facebook tonight too! Took me most of the morning to set up my account on there, but it was totally worth it. Now other than Skype and on here, we've got another way of keeping in touch with each other. I finally got my own phone recently too, as you know, so we'll see about setting up our Discord stuff sometime too. But for now, we're gonna be able to keep in touch WAY more and better than we were doing before! You're my handsome hubby, for always. As for Camilla... Lol, she said she wants to turn Lilly into one of those weird Voladora bird creatures from Chilean folklore. I know she was only kidding, but you have to love how she tells  jokes like that so deadpan. Totally had me convinced she meant it.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Lazy day today. Been crocheting myself into a little corner where stupid people don’t exist. I started at 11:00 and put my hook down at 21:30… I seem to have made the day disappear also 😂

Still, being on holiday time is all about resting. I’m very much for that.

Darkkin
Lost Thinker
Joined 31st May 2023
Forum Posts: 1

Physically weary, but my brain is still going...I need to let the dogs out and feed Potato Cat.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Pride month ☀️

#QueerSafeSpace

Umm
Dangerous Mind
Latvia 1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

So serendipitous that this ^ is the first thing i see when opening DU.
Latvia just elected it's first openly gay president! ^-^

I'm well, nothing really to complain about <3
Haven't written in a really really really long time though, have been focusing more on drawing and such.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Umm said:So serendipitous that this ^ is the first thing i see when opening DU.
Latvia just elected it's first openly gay president! ^-^

I'm well, nothing really to complain about <3
Haven't written in a really really really long time though, have been focusing more on drawing and such.

Yay for Latvia! 🇱🇻 🏳️‍🌈 That’s amazing!

Glad to hear that you’re doing well ☀️

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1332

Today is a good day, and I am very glad for it. Nothing extraordinary happened. Just a normal day. Which, given the last five months, is the best thing ever. Here's to more normal, good days!

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

DaisyGrace said:Today is a good day, and I am very glad for it. Nothing extraordinary happened. Just a normal day. Which, given the last five months, is the best thing ever. Here's to more normal, good days!

Normal days are brilliant! They’re so needed!

Some days you’re like “when I said I like it rough, I did not mean my whole life Jesus…” 🤣🤣

Nordeca
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 1st June 2023
Forum Posts: 1

The sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, I've got a roof over my head, food to eat, clean water to drink, clothes on my back, I can open my computer and listen to every song ever recorded; it's a good day.

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Northern_Soul said:

Normal days are brilliant! They’re so needed!

Some days you’re like “when I said I like it rough, I did not mean my whole life Jesus…” 🤣🤣

PREACH!

The first half of this year has been pretty rough. I'll take any normal day I can get. I hope Friday is being nice to you all. We deserve it.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Last day of my holiday off work today l, so I’ve just enjoyed it. Bit of crochet and a box set. It could be worse. My body has been crying out for meat lately (my theory is it must be crying out for protein whilst it’s attempting to repair itself) so I made myself chicken flatbreads with a mango salad for dinner with the help of a stool in the kitchen. It was probably the best thing to happen to me this Friday! ☀️

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Northern_Soul said:Last day of my holiday off work today l, so I’ve just enjoyed it. Bit of crochet and a box set. It could be worse. My body has been crying out for meat lately (my theory is it must be crying out for protein whilst it’s attempting to repair itself) so I made myself chicken flatbreads with a mango salad for dinner with the help of a stool in the kitchen. It was probably the best thing to happen to me this Friday! ☀️

Your lunch sounds great!

Go to page:
Go to: