Go to page:

So, how are we all?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

So nice to see familiar faces! 🌹Long time since i last visited!

New folks, too, hello! 🌹

Building a stuffed pallet cob chicken coop here. A lot of land cleared - much by hand because of the hilly nature of it. The country, books and internet allows my husband and I to raise our kids without masks or jabs without even losing touch with society. We’re trying for our 12th child after 3 miscarriages last  year. My intention is to have a natural, non-medical pregnancy and  birth again, just as we had for all our other children over the past 20+ years.

Spirit has no gender, but a sacred, perfect body was made for us each. I still believe that. Self-acceptance should be easy with that knowledge in our hearts.

No stereotypes but God. Well, he’s more like the grand archetype.

Elohiym is my teacher in all things alchemy. However, I highly suggest you do look into monotomic gold and ORMUS and get started learning, yourself. FOR HEALING! We need to get beyond pandemics and medical injuries. Alchemy can be a tool in that healing journey.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1127

Wow, good luck with a 12th child!

I'm resting full-time at the moment, and will be out of school for at least three weeks now. Hopefully that will give my immune system time to recover from the steroids and infections.

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Wafflenose said:Wow, good luck with a 12th child!

I'm resting full-time at the moment, and will be out of school for at least three weeks now. Hopefully that will give my immune system time to recover from the steroids and infections.

Thank you! 🌞

Wow what a special time of opportunity for you. Most of all I hope the rest really refreshes you.

Peace

Anthonydevol
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd Dec 2022
Forum Posts: 6

I’m struggling getting sober doing my 4th step all the emotions are coming back decade of heroin addiction childhood issues feel suffocating wondering if anyone relates or has related to where I’m at

Mrd
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 10th Apr 2020
Forum Posts: 28

First 12 step meeting 1973.

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Fair to Middlin'

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 120awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2608

Anthonydevol said:I’m struggling getting sober doing my 4th step all the emotions are coming back decade of heroin addiction childhood issues feel suffocating wondering if anyone relates or has related to where I’m at

Hi Anthony I can relate sadly I have not been able to stay clean I just switch one drug for another I hope you can do it... I've seen people do it writing helps a lot when I was kicking my thirteen year methadone habit it helped...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Is this thread still a thing?

Real talk: I’m absolutely exhausted. Like deep down to my bones knackered. The brain fog is hitting big time.

Wishful talk: I could absolutely do with some Dairylea on toast. Like, on unapologetic thick  white bread. I don’t think we have any.

Positive talk: I took another small step into junk journalling today. It is absolutely for me. Rather enjoying it. Anybody else do it?

How are you?

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Oh, wow. I would love for it to still be a thing.

I'm sick as a dog, and pretty fed up with it all. I've fought and fought for my recovery post-Covid, and with much effort and two hospital stays, I got there in four months. This makes me lucky, I know, but I worked hard and had so many setbacks with asthma and infections.

Then, April hit, and hammered me HARD with allergies. I was bad last year (and the year before, etc) but needed a week of steroids and some time out of the pool to sort my breathing out. Yesterday, I was finally getting on top of it all. Skin reactions had vanished, asthma was better, and I can live with the rest of it. Today, I have a head full of glue, absolutely thumping away. Two throbbing ears. Can't taste or smell or hear anything. Could be allergies still, but the quick decline suggests a nasty infection. It's a hard line to walk between being able to breathe and being immune suppressed.

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

Wafflenose said:Oh, wow. I would love for it to still be a thing.

I'm sick as a dog, and pretty fed up with it all. I've fought and fought for my recovery post-Covid, and with much effort and two hospital stays, I got there in four months. This makes me lucky, I know, but I worked hard and had so many setbacks with asthma and infections.

Then, April hit, and hammered me HARD with allergies. I was bad last year (and the year before, etc) but needed a week of steroids and some time out of the pool to sort my breathing out. Yesterday, I was finally getting on top of it all. Skin reactions had vanished, asthma was better, and I can live with the rest of it. Today, I have a head full of glue, absolutely thumping away. Two throbbing ears. Can't taste or smell or hear anything. Could be allergies still, but the quick decline suggests a nasty infection. It's a hard line to walk between being able to breathe and being immune suppressed.
I've been telling a few poets privately here on DUP that I too have been feeling rough for a couple of months with a persistent phlegmy cough. I've had a chest x-ray, awaiting results. I can't help thinking it all goes back to my 4th covid jab in December 2022. I was ok before then but by mid-January 2023, I felt dodgy ever since. I can't smell properly either (which may be a bonus, lol). Yeah, I know how fear grips us humans when things don't clear up in a timely fashion. I'm already fearing the worst but that's only because I am a naturally negative person. Sorry to hear of your ongoing problems, however, Ellie. :-)

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Wafflenose said:Oh, wow. I would love for it to still be a thing.

… did you ever see the film Bubble Boy?

Honestly, it’s an early 2000’s piece of absolute cinematic trash but it still makes me laugh. Basically, Jake Gyllenhall’s character is made to believe he has a tonne of allergies to the world. But then he falls in love with his neighbour, and in order to race across the country to tell her he loves her, he makes himself a giant bubble suit to make sure he doesn’t catch anything.

.. all I’m saying is, zorb balls are readily available and they’ll float in water. So, Y’know. Two jobs. 🤣

I’m only laughing because I feel like shit.

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1332

Northern_Soul said:Is this thread still a thing?

Positive talk: I took another small step into junk journalling today. It is absolutely for me. Rather enjoying it. Anybody else do it?

How are you?

I don't officially junk journal, but i put things that i want to keep (that other people would probably see as junk) in my journal. bits of wrapping paper, movie tickets, receipts, newspaper clippings, recipes from magazines, candy wrappers, dried flowers and leaves, etc etc etc. my journal is like the hub of my world. ha! it includes my calendar, all the junk, snippets of poems, fully formed poems, to-do lists, packing lists, prose when i just need to get something out of my head, things my boys say that i want to remember, etc. all the etc.  

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I have ALWAYS wanted to zorb on water!!

I suspect I have a sinus and double ear infection. We will wait and see. I'm angry about it because I'm trying to train for a charity swim. I was interrupted for three months with a bad EDS elbow injury, and another couple of months with Covid. I just took nine days out to sort out my asthma, then swam 90% of my distance yesterday, then came down with this crap. I probably wouldn't mind quite so much, but it's my birthday tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about your chest problems, B. I've had a lot of bloods done, and x-rays, contrast scans etc and there is no lasting damage to my lungs, miraculously. Just twitchy and catch every respiratory thing going!

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1332

Ellie, I don't have allergies nearly as bad as you do, but i am being POUNDED by them lately. i have just been prescribed two nasal sprays and a daily tablet. i have never really had to deal with seasonal allergies that much and i can't even imagine going through what you are. i hope you start feeling better soon!

Go to page:
Go to: