Go to page:

So, how are we all?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Second day of 2023 and my tenacity is still in full working order, my indifference   still keeps good time, my defiance hasn't grown out of me and my sense of humour gets me through my working day.
Nothing to complain about here.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1127

Oh good!

Tomorrow is my husband's 52nd birthday and my mum's 75th, so I'm spending it with both of them. My younger daughter goes back to school tomorrow, and the older one on Wednesday. I'm starting back at work on Wednesday afternoon... very slowly and carefully.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

Hope you're all feeling good. As for me the entire ''festive season'' could just go away.  I find it is a lot of ''joy in a can'' .  Of course I am an old grumpy.  i keep in touch with my brothers but that is about it.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Now the birthdays are done, we'll quietly take the decorations down over the next couple of days and that's that. Next family birthday is mine... in April!

Went out for a really nice meal with my mum and her husband, my husband and the kids, to celebrate the two birthdays.

It's almost a week ago that I was in hospital and I'm still on all the medication. Very, very wheezy.

Milan
Mi
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 4th Jan 2023
Forum Posts: 3

What a marvelous category.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020

I hate life

I   ate

I    te missa est.

msbellepoetry43
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Dec 2022
Forum Posts: 3

Hello, I'm new on here. Just poppin in to say hello. I'm feeling pretty well, I hope I could have an opportunity to post and learn more and more about writing, and also strengthen my writing skills while making new friends.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Hello msbelle. Welcome to the DU.

Feeling very optimistic about my new creative venture, which involves a lot of creativity and manual labour.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Getting the thread back on track.....

Doing spectacular today-- got a bonus day, for it being January in the land of ice & snow.  Re-edged and widened one of my gardens & didn't need to wear a coat outside.  

Liziantus-Marantus
Ivelina Boneva
Twisted Dreamer
Bulgaria
Joined 7th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 87

I mean,currently I'm fine,really. I started eating fruit smoothie bowls,with a little bit of spinach in it.... Because of the whole """healthy"" thing. Yeah,if you add lots of sweet fruit you barely taste it. But otherwise,my mental health hasn't been improving much. If that is not obvious from my poem contents. But currently,I am alright, really.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020

O.k. so far, tryng to avoid pitfalls..............

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I'm still recovering from a bunch of stuff I had in December... Covid, bronchitis, an asthma attack that put me in hospital, pneumonia. There are good days and bad days. I've just had two good ones and today isn't great. My writing ability has wandered off.

Sedic_J_Huxwell
Sedic J. Huxwell
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 21st Jan 2023
Forum Posts: 4

Doing pretty good. Lately. I suffer with anxiety and debilitating OCD but my new meds have been helping. The anxiety is mostly under control.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Still 'fun' here. This week I've struggled with ongoing chronic lung disease (they're now making noises about the Covid I had eight weeks ago), another asthma attack that put me in hospital, bad reaction to accidentally consuming milk, gastric bleed, migraines, lack of sleep and now a sore throat/ cold. Needless to say, I'm off work, but probably need to be back on Monday.

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

What a nightmare! One I couldn't possibly imagine. It's never a good time to be ill but especially in this post-covid under invested NHS United Kingdom.

Go to page:
Go to: