Go to page:

So, how are we all?

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 120awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2608

Wafflenose said:I got over Covid OK, immediately came down with some other virus, which has left me suffering horribly from asthma. I've got three days of steroids in me now, but spent last night coughing, throwing up, coughing, throwing up and coughing some more. It's seriously shit.

Husband is still Covid positive, but feeling OK now. Due to his job, his latest positive test means that he has to complete ten days off work. Hopefully we'll all be OK in
time for Christmas!!

I hope you feel better soon beautiful Ellie I know what it's like having asthma and covid it's vicious did they give you cough pills?

buddhakitty
Tyrant of Words
10awards
Joined 5th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 50

Still healing from my broken hip. Off the walker and using a cane now, but there still is discomfort-o-plenty.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1127

OMG, BK. Sounds so painful. I can't imagine.

Crimsin - I'm on a bunch of regular medication, but keep prednisone in the house for times like this. It's the middle of the night and I've just been doing the coughing, gagging and puking routine again. Worst I've had it in a decade. If I get any worse, I'll go to the hospital.

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 72

Watching Bills v Dolphins, triggering old anxiety attacks. Love it. Has anyone heard from Atakti lately?

EDIT: Pffew!! 32-29

seriously, has anyone heard from Atakti? Haven't seen her in an internet age....

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 120awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

hello they won't know who she is...

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022

@crimsin...I wonder what she is up to these days...I remember you now, thank you!!

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 120awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

SonderNinja said:@crimsin...I wonder what she is up to these days...I remember you now, thank you!!

I don't know it's been a lot of years hello Ben....

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022

The site moves on, I understand. Haven't heard from her in years.

I'm tinkering, and that's a good sign. Glad to see this site chug along! DUP is like the "wild west" of poetry sites. Glad to be here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QoaV0P6ILQ

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

After several very disturbed nights, I thought I was tired and went to bed. Now I'm EXTREMELY WIDE AWAKE and the almost desperate hyperactivity has kicked in. This is why I try so hard to avoid this awful medicine.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Five days until Christmas, and it's a bit of a shit show here. My husband is 11 days post-positive Covid test, so finally ventured out to get a tree. We've done no decorating, sent no cards (even though I made them in the summer); the house is a tip, there's damp laundry hanging up in front of the fire, the hamster needs cleaning out and there are dishes in the sink. I was better yesterday but am really bad today, so all the domestic crap can go to hell.

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

Could you possibly get your kids to help out with the chores?

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

One of them is hardly ever home! Today she had a driving lesson and a get-together with friends, and she also has a job. They sort out their own rooms, will decorate the tree, and occasionally cook (with much complaining).

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

The clothes are now hanging up to dry! Everyone can sort them in the morning. I'll do the hamster tomorrow too.

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

What about the washing up!

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021