Go to page:

So, how are we all?

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

Hello there, Sybil my love! You are absolutely correct about that therapist... I DO think she is seriously out of her league with me. Each session just seems to feel more and more irritating and rather tiresome for me, because at the end of them it seems like all that has occurred is that I have been told things I already knew and was aware of. For instance... I knew I had PTSD, to start with, and I have been dealing with it for so many years now, that I pretty much know what sort of triggers to avoid for the most part. I cannot imagine she could discover any that I had not already been able to identify as time has gone on, since nothing really ever escapes my notice. I am extremely observant, especially self-observant. I have a very strong degree of self-awareness, too... which she has even mentioned to me. She has even outright said that she does not understand why it is I keep coming back to see her. And to be honest, neither do I! At this point it very much seems like a pointless sort of endeavor that has no real purpose to it. Pretty much just like every therapist session I've had over the years. Even my grandmother used to say that I don't need to see them, and on a dating site I used to be on all of the people I dated said that the only reason I was not crazy is because I did not have my head screwed with by the sort of therapists like the ones you mentioned. The sort who are manipulative and imposing of their views unto their clients, at the expense of their clients' wellbeing. Now you... you are a very good therapist, because you do not do that sort of thing to your clients. But I've known some who have been less than altruistic in both why they do what they do... and how they do it. So... over the next two days I will be discussing all of this with Zoey and deciding the best course for me going forward regarding my quitting seeing that therapist. I would very much prefer henceforth to discuss my problems with you, dearest one! I find you incredibly easy to talk to, and as you said since you love me, and since I love you, we already have the best connection in the whole world. So, we can work through things in ways that I just couldn't do with a regular therapist. For me, that makes a world of difference too! Since I am much more inclined to listen to any advice that comes from someone I care about, rather than from a stranger who is only in it for the money. Your advice, as always, is the best! Just like you, my sweet little girl, are the best. Oh, my goodness! That whole church ordeal was horrible... ever since then, I have been having recurring dreams about grabbing some of the people at that church with the Force like in Star Wars and either Force Choking the crap out of them or using the Force to throw them into a deep, dark pit. All whilst saying to them: "Guess what, fools? I AM Satan!" and having big black wings come out of my back. If I was in Star Wars, I already know I would be a Sith... and if I had to pick a character who I would have to say I am a lot like, it would have to be Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader). Something I told my mother when I was little, along with admitting that I also had quite a bit of Princess Leia to me. She was not pleased with that at all, since she wanted me to be more like Luke Skywalker... which was totally never going to happen in a million years. I would actually pay good money, to see you smack Zoey's mother upside her ugly head! Preferably until she bleeds. That woman has been toxic towards me for a very long time, and my irritation with her has only grown because of it. She is fortunate that I am patient! And have incredible control of my temper. Because she severely tests my patience, more often than not! And that is never wise for someone to do. So... this is yet another thing you and I have in common: we both hate that vile woman's guts. You are very much my sweet love too, Sybil! You always will be too. The universe is less inspiring to me than your love for me is! Your love is my universe. It does seem like we have known each other, and loved each other, forever... and that is a very, very good and amazing thing. I love you beyond how far my arms could stretch likewise! Farther than that, even. Your kisses are sweeter than candy is, to me! My dreams of you will be sweet, just as all my thoughts of you are. The light of your bright spirit is to me the very light that is most sublime in all of creation! Loving you always. :D

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1188

I've got Covid.
Fucking marvellous timing. Two of my 7 year old pupils have music exams on Tuesday. Everything is gearing up for end of year and Christmas performances. FML

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

Sybil? Thank you! Not just for posting this so everyone can know the truth... but for everything you've done for Chloe and me. Also, she told me that when she and I go on Skype tonight, you will be on a video call with her so that you can actually do a Wiccan sealing ritual to marry us. Thank you for that too! I am passionately, madly and deeply in love with Chloe, and she asked if I would marry her to which I agreed and said yes. I've been so lonely for so long, even with Zoey to take care of me! And though I always did love you, it wasn't like it is with Chloe. I feel like she really is my missing other half, and I can't wait for she and I both to feel more complete. You are a good woman, a great lover, and a fantastic friend! And the best therapist in the whole world, too. Chloe told me the big moment will be at 7:00 tonight, so I'll be on Skype with her then. After that, it will be a whole new life for me and Chloe. She said you'd help us figure out details like for our honeymoon and stuff like that, so we can finally get together off of the cam. Thanks for that too! I love you, Sybil. Not like I do Chloe, but I love you all the same.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Don't be posting information about a third party. as a therapist you should have more fucking sense

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I'm so confused. I understand the Chloe part, but who is Sybil (someone on here??) and who is Zoey?

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 37awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 235

I thought the same thing, lepperochan. I swore, in fact. The word began with a 'B' & related to the sometimes saggy sack of the male genitalia.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

The post was from the therapist.(Sybil) started with "everybody  needs to know this about (insert members name) "

then went into some detail about what she was treating her for and the private medical/ mental health history of another member also

I can be wrong  and have been. therapist might clear it up in no time, or even better might clear off

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

lepperochan said:The post was from the therapist.(Sybil) started with "everybody  needs to know this about (insert members name) "

then went into some detail about what she was treating her for and the private medical/ mental health history of another member also

I can be wrong  and have been. therapist might clear it up in no time, or even better might clear off

Not wrong-- gut instinct was correct.  

Here in the US, we have healthcare privacy laws, the big one being HIPPA:
https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/index.html

Basically means that healthcare providers can't disclose someone's health issues, treatments, etc, to entities not directly involved in the care and wellbeing of that person, without their knowledge or consent.  Comes with stiff fines and/ or job termination , by violating protected healthcare rights

Even if the patient did give consent, morally, it's still not cool to be blabbing about their rash, illness, pregnancy , etc, in the cafeteria, Walmart, online forums, or what have you.

If the patient themself, wants to broadcast their condition , that's up to them, but no one else should be doing it.  

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Further to Lepperochan and MadameLavender's posts, please can we try to keep this thread on topic? I started it as a daily/ weekly check in and chit-chat thread about how you're all getting on. You can talk about your job, your family, the weather, what you're doing for Christmas etc, but maybe long posts about other members (or specifically for one or two other members to read) would be best done by private message.

I had Covid last week and briefly recovered, only to pick up an unrelated chest infection. It's the most horrendous coughing thing, but I'm hoping to manage it without steroids. They would make breathing a bit easier but probably increase my recovery time because the immune system takes a hit. Anyway, I've finished work at one of my two schools today, with a big performance and carol service. Popping back in for a Secret Santa thing later. My husband has had Covid but is almost better. 17 year old is having a driving lesson and then doing a shift down at the local pub. 14 year old has her cello lesson in a bit.

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

I think I am finding a bit of peace in old age. A few years ago, looking for a pastime i ended up purchasing a sewing machine...an old man with a sewing machine. A make tote bags which I then give to charitable organizations. The tissues do not cost a fortune:  I get balances that I find in good-will stores and such and give them new life.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:The post was from the therapist.(Sybil) started with "everybody  needs to know this about (insert members name) "

Something I've learned about humans behind a screen, just because they say they're, for example,  a therapist,  doesn't mean they are, just because there is more than one in the scenario,  doesn't mean there is,  etc,
Profiles are 10 a penny in this joint, have as many personalities as you can handle and play with the humans.

Hope all is good in your world Lep. Is it as cold there as it is here? Brrrr  

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Jaysus, I like when that other idiot leaves in a huff,.means you're arrivel is imminint haha

yeah, it's effin artic over here, supposed to go minus 11 2nite.

I'm feeling not proud of myself

..... I'm watching world Cup. nuff said. I'm such a hypocrisy-crit. but could win €90 for my 2. so yeah go Morroco

*Hat tip+

meteor shower znite bout 11pm

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:Jaysus, I like when that other idiot leaves in a huff,.means you're arrivel is imminint haha

yeah, it's effin artic over here, supposed to go minus 11 2nite.

I'm feeling not proud of myself

..... I'm watching world Cup. nuff said. I'm such a hypocrisy-crit. but could win €90 for my 2. so yeah go Morroco

*Hat tip+

meteor shower znite bout 11pm

Cripes, that's minus 8 lower than it is here.

My last day of having to deal with the world cup today. I'm off until the 27th. Quite a few put their money on Morocco, better returns, even more so on correct scores. I  hope you win.

I shall keep a lookout for that meteor shower.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

World Cup... I watched one match... what a waste of time! Trouble is, I only watch (reluctantly) when we get quite far into a tournament. So I've watched about 6 quarter/semi/finals ever... and have NEVER seen England win!

I'm getting sicker and don't fancy A&E, or trying to get a doctor's appointment. So I've broken out the prednisone. Go me.

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I got over Covid OK, immediately came down with some other virus, which has left me suffering horribly from asthma. I've got three days of steroids in me now, but spent last night coughing, throwing up, coughing, throwing up and coughing some more. It's seriously shit.

Husband is still Covid positive, but feeling OK now. Due to his job, his latest positive test means that he has to complete ten days off work. Hopefully we'll all be OK in time for Christmas!!

Go to page:
Go to: