Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5733

Happy autumn equinox good stuff 🍁🍂🍁🍂

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2454

Northern_Soul said:Oh god not me. I LIVE for autumn.

Crunchy leaves. Hot chocolate. Big jumpers. Chunky boots. Samhain. Mist and fog.

My soul is made of it.

As Ill be honest and say Ill miss my bikini, this sounds appetizingly lovely as well.

Cable knit cardigans, yoga  pants and my 15 year old slippers I refuse to replace....hot cider....yum!

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

mysteriouslady said:

Cable knit cardigans, yoga  pants and my 15 year old slippers I refuse to replace....

… there’s a poem if ever I heard one ☝️
That might be the name of my new autobiography

It’s getting coldddddd…. I love itttttt… 🍂

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1188

Waited weeks for a physio appointment, after a GP referral... guess who has been wandering around with two dislocated elbows for weeks?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

… have you ever considered walking round in bubble wrap? 🤔

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

…Na. You’re alright, bruv.

Summary of the day: it rained. Like piss wet through rain. All day.

Yum.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

I am suffering american disease
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRmp6Wc7/

poet Anonymous

hi Ellie 💖

love your username I appreciate you for asking this question which can be a bit difficult to answer sometimes 🙃 I feel you on not feeling so inspired. sometimes it's our body and soul telling us to slow down and do things that keep us still for a while to properly adjust to some of the changes happening in our lives whether we see it or not. you will have that spark again to create!! please don't give up and try to take it easy during this time. I feel like I always experience a twilight zone episode every season. I too am going through this slow and uninspired phase, feeling guilty every time because it looks like I am lazy when in fact I know inside there's a lot going on which is why I joined this community yesterday. I try to express myself with my art but it doesn't always seem enough. I'm not the best writer but I am looking forward to learning in expressing myself in this way since I've always had a journal since I was a child. I'm an introvert and so it can be intimidating especially when I've always felt comfortable dissociating from self. It's super cold where I am (NY) so that makes it easy for depression to creep in. I am hopeful and excited to be in a different community and have faith that we will keep each other up with our creations!! infinite blissings to you!! xo

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

I'm anxious for an unknown reason. Haven't had enough sleep. Listening to a disturbing podcast which probably isn't helping. Craving chocolate like it's holy.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

*throws you some chocolate* … eee, yer welcome.

Hope you feel better soon m’dear x

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

I am doing well today, myself! On Thursday I went in for my latest therapy session... and I am beginning to suspect that my therapist is starting to realize I am something on a little higher level than the average human being typically is. She told me once again, as in many of our past sessions, that she senses a tremendous light in me, and a profound sort of serenity as well. But she confessed something unusual to me this time! She said that when she walked out to meet me in the waiting room, she felt an instinctive desire to bow to me. She said, it was a desire to do just a short and small kind of bow, but a definite desire to bow all the same. Yet, she said my humility amazes her because she noticed that it was I who nearly did a bow of that sort when I rose from my seat to accompany her to her office to begin our latest session. I told her about a lot of the spiritual work I do, and of all the things I have written here on Deep Underground Poetry and on other sites too, and she said that she is amazed that despite me having been for some time now a bit of a freelance spiritual teacher, spiritual healer, and a mentor to many people and especially a good friend to even more people... I have never once asked anything in return from any of them. But I always tell people that is because I regard the things I do for others as gifts to them, and one should never ask payment for giving gifts to others. That sort of thing must and should always be free and without either strings or cost attached to it! She came to realize this time that despite my childlike manner I am very highly intelligent in ways that are sometimes beyond her. I often have to explain certain spiritual concepts to her regarding my mystical beliefs, and she typically learns more from me than I do from her. I was able to tell her about Andrea's death from back when I was sixteen, and I cried a lot when relating it to her... she has been helping me to heal the person I was in the past so that when I think of the past it will not hurt so much to do so. Since like me, she is a spiritualist and believes that time is not linear but rather a cycle... and if you heal in the present, you also heal in the past, which informs the future in a brighter way than would be otherwise possible. And that is something a colleague of mine on Facebook also told me, although he said it in a way that at first, I did not quite understand until my therapist helped me to comprehend the meaning a little better. When then made me see how much like my own philosophy on such matters it is! We talked a bit about reincarnation, and she too believes in it so that made our session go even better. Once more she remarked that she does not understand where it is that I get my strength and willpower from in life. Many people, she remarked, that went through all I have been through in life (tragedy and trauma-wise) she said would surely have tried to kill themselves big time and probably gone crazy from it all. But once more she stated that I am probably the most mentally sound person she has ever counseled, most of her previous clients having been... well, crazy. To put it bluntly. But I was very amazed that she found my spiritual presence to be as overwhelming to her as she described! I have been told by fellow Wiccans that I have a very intense and fiery aura, and many people have said they could actually feel my wings of light (which are sometimes of shadow also) when they walk next to me for a long period of time... but this has to be the first time someone told me they wanted to outright bow in my presence. And being as humble as I am, I kept wondering: "But, why?" and my partner Zoey explained to me that it is because I am humble that my aura and my spiritual presence is so strong... people who are arrogant, narcissistic or manipulative tend to have weaker spiritual auras with less of a sense of majesty to them. Which does make sense from a spiritual standpoint and perspective, and totally jives with those certain aspects of my beliefs that are reminiscent of some elements from Buddhist spiritual philosophies. At first, I was seeing this therapist because some of the people in my life thought that because I am childlike, I should be on some sort of disability. But my therapist has helped me to realize that just because I am childlike that does not constitute a disability. Rather, it is simply a result of how differently my brain works compared to others... and my intelligence, which she finds remarkable, is a testament to the fact that a different way of thinking is not an impediment when it comes to achieving and doing great things in life, if one has a mind to do such things. So now I am mostly just seeing her to help me deal with past traumas and pains, and to be able to have more self confidence in life, which was something I lacked for the longest time. My partner and I are also making plans to purchase our first house soon, a small and cozy one just right for the two of us, and Zoey's mother is helping us out with the planning of it financially. As much as I truly do dislike Zoey's mother... and dislike is not a strong enough word to even begin to describe it... I am grateful that she is being nice about this and has been helping us out on and off despite my differences with her regarding religious and political matters. I am glad it is autumn time again, though I am no fan of the winter which follows it... this is definitely my favorite season and the one I have the greatest number of fond memories attached to. From jumping into leaf piles when I was little, to hiking in the woods when the fall colors were out, back when I hiked a lot during my teens... to watching spooky movies and dressing up as unique things for Halloween... it is to me a very great and fun season. Also, it is Samhain which to me as a Pagan and one who has the ability to communicate with the dead, and other spirits, it is probably the most sacred time of the year in my entire belief system. Other than the celebration of the goddess Ishtar which comes every Easter! And which makes the springtime magical for me as well. So, that is all the latest that is new with me! Love and light to everyone, and hope this Halloween is a great time for all of us here who celebrates it. *Smiles* :D

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Evenin’

I’m doing alright actually… not really many complaints. Just had my 4th covid jab, so I’m a bit achey, but here we are.

I’ve been working on a lot of real world stuff and well… living my life, really, so haven’t been here as much.

It’s been grand 😎

Go to page:
Go to: