Go to page:

So, how are we all?

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:

The most important/truest voice/feeling is the one in your core. I always listen to mine.



I think the core feeling is always worth listening to, youíre very right there.

poet Anonymous

Wafflenose said:I liked her a lot.

I mean, Iím not the greatest fan of the monarchy, but I do like to think I have a small shred of human decency to acknowledge the humanity of the situation.  So yes, a lot of people liked her and I respect that.

Itís gonna be weird for a while I think.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2741

Ok Carpe. Well take it to the politics thread of which this is not. Tatty bye old bean.

Well considering this how are we all thread and I was stating how I felt regarding the matter.

Let me ask you this Missy. Do you honestly believe those Windsors will struggle with the concept of heating and eating,  will they be lining up and a soup kitchen this winter?

If you can't speak freely
You are simply not free

poet Anonymous

Nope, you donít talk to me. Thank you. And thatís all Iíve got to say about that.

That aside and getting back to the meaning of this thread, today has been lovely. Cleared my orders and found a new tea Iím really into. Itís a small good thing.


Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3206

It's almost 2am and I'm watch preschool aged YouTube with my toddler cause he decided no nap and a 5pm bedtime was a good idea yesterday. I've been getting over a 3 day migraine. I'm basically an asprin addict now. I've been drinking a lot of tea with honey. Sweetens the difficult days.

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 943

What tea? I need this information.

I've missed the first week of term - state school and private lessons due to my MH (and still juggling the timetable in any case) and the private school doesn't start music lessons until next week. I'd like to say I've used the time productively, but I haven't...

poet Anonymous

Wafflenose said:What tea? I need this information.

I've missed the first week of term - state school and private lessons due to my MH (and still juggling the timetable in any case) and the private school doesn't start music lessons until next week. I'd like to say I've used the time productively, but I haven't...


Sometimes using it unproductively is what we need as well, and I think you should feel ok with that too 😊 Self care comes in many forms I think.

Tea! So I drink a lot of bird and blend tea, and was gifted some Welsh Cake Cwtch last week after a bit of a rough week. I have to say it tastes like lotus biscuits and I am living for it 👌🏻

poet Anonymous

Indie said:It's almost 2am and I'm watch preschool aged YouTube with my toddler cause he decided no nap and a 5pm bedtime was a good idea yesterday. I've been getting over a 3 day migraine. I'm basically an asprin addict now. I've been drinking a lot of tea with honey. Sweetens the difficult days.

Oof. Migraines are the worst, I get them too. Knock me out for like a week at a time. Have you tried peppermint or ginger tea for migraine nausea? Works well Iíve found x

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2741

Nope, you donít talk to me. Thank you. And thatís all Iíve got to say about that.


Rather petulant childish responce

Indie
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia
34awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3206

Northern_Soul said:

Oof. Migraines are the worst, I get them too. Knock me out for like a week at a time. Have you tried peppermint or ginger tea for migraine nausea? Works well Iíve found x


I have peppermint tea at home, didn't think to use it for migraines though. Will have to remember this for next time. I've been doing pretty well the last few months. No migraines. Then Wednesday one crept up and it's been a rough couple of days. Even when I get on them early, the nausea, dizziness and tiredness can last for days.

poet Anonymous

Indie said:

I have peppermint tea at home, didn't think to use it for migraines though. Will have to remember this for next time. I've been doing pretty well the last few months. No migraines. Then Wednesday one crept up and it's been a rough couple of days. Even when I get on them early, the nausea, dizziness and tiredness can last for days.


I totally hear you. I normally have to lie in a dark room to stop the walls from moving. Urgh. My deepest sympathies.

Ah well. Hot chocolate in the meantime. It tastes better than peppermint tea.

I found out that dairy was a big trigger for my migraines. Theyíve been a lot better since I swapped to plant based milk.

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 943

Rizatriptan. Only thing that works for me. And when it didn't, it was a trip to hospital for high dose aspirin and valium.

poet Anonymous

I have an injection pen for my thigh as well incase of an attack. Horrible bloody things.

Wafflenose
Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 943

I'm allowed 6 tablets per month. Sometimes I would need 15... and sometimes 2. Anyway. This month I have managed to chuck 5 of them in the recycling box by mistake.

rabbitquest
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2049

We all want something that works crazy good

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR5faJqc/



Go to page:
Go to: