poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Gorgeous. I love it when cards embrace their true selves. Sometimes they need to tell their own story.

I recently bought a small independent artist deck called the red thread which is speaking to me at the moment. It really feels like a well thought out piece of art as a whole.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

So, yeah I have a real passion for supporting independent artists, and I back Kickstarter campaigns and things like that for unique art decks that just speak to me.

But The Red Thread deck by Wychwood Oracle was something I found on Etsy by an independent artist.

I’ve always seen lineage as a red thread that connects us all — it’s our ancestors. Our bloodline. Stretching back generations. So to see that on the cards and how that red thread runs throughout and connects the whole deck I think is rather unique. It also carries through that feeling of connection. It was one of those things I bought just because it spoke to me.

It’s a small deck, and comes in nothing but a simple red hessian bag, but one of my more interesting finds of late.

(Sorry the DU greatly reduces the picture quality. That’s annoying. )

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

This is The Witches Oracle by the same artist. I’m a fan of the stripped back, clean imagery. It feels very olde England. 😄

Go to page:
Go to: