Go to page:

The latest Pfizer documents

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Remember Pfizer wanted to hide this from the public for 75years.
These covid vaccines are neither safe nor effective.
The data shows it has a 12% efficacy for the first 7days, then it drops to 0.84%
There were no clinical trials to determine if the EXPERIMENTAL medical procedure
Was safe for pregnant women.
They were excluded from all trials, instead they tested it on 44 rats before claiming it was safe.

Out of 46k participants in the Pfizer trial study 42k had adverse effects and 1200 died. Yet they told no one.

This experimental medical procedure is killing and maiming people,  yet it is evidently neither safe nor effective and still it is being rolled out. One must ask why?

https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

The sheep don't care.
They are lining up for boosters.
The government loves them and anyone who says otherwise is a "conspiracy theorist".
I don't even bother anymore.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Mindless automatons be mindless automaton

Chakra777
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Apr 2022
Forum Posts: 3

The world has gone mad hasn’t it? I’m almost expecting David Icke’s reptillian overlords to make an appearance sometime soon…..

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5181

This is indeed a conspiracy theorists' discussion board.

Hey Carpe didn't you had enough of your Infowars propaganda around Brexit times mate? The world tolerated that Alex Jones for far too long until they couldn't now this?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

cold_fusion said:This is indeed a conspiracy theorists' discussion board.

Hey Carpe didn't you had enough of your Infowars propaganda around Brexit times mate? The world tolerated that Alex Jones for far too long until they couldn't now this?

How is the Pfizer documents a conspiracy theory, when actually it is conspiracy FACT
Pfizer, a company that has a wonderful track record.
Pfizer, the world's largest drugs company, has been hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history as part of a $2.3bn settlement with federal prosecutors for mispromoting medicines and for paying kickbacks to compliant doctors.

Pfizer wanted 75 years to release the trial data FACT.
Over 1200 people died during Pfizers vaccine trials FACT
The experimental medical procedure is killing and maiming people FACT

The only conspiracy theorists here cold fusion, are mindless automatons such as yourself, that rely on the thunk box to do their thinking for them.

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013

Chakra777 said:The world has gone mad hasn’t it? I’m almost expecting David Icke’s reptillian overlords to make an appearance sometime soon…..

Prince Andrew is a nonce there is that, oh and by the way who was maxwells clients. That got swept under the rug real quick.

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 235

Such is the problem with social media. Ignorant people post about topics they know nothing about and pathological liars spread falsehoods and it gets reposted as though it were fact.

But let’s post some actual facts.

Pharmacovigilance is the term used by healthcare industry professionals and medicine regulators around the world for medicine safety (PV for short).

Much of PV involves capturing information on adverse drug reactions (ADRs). Despite how it sounds ADRs do not have to be severe or even bad. An ADR is ANY unintended outcome from administering a medicine. If a heart medicine happens to cure your headache that is still an ADR.

The ADRs for the Pfizer vaccine were never kept secret, they were published by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) when the vaccine was approved for use in Australia. The TGA is our version of the US FDA and follows many of the same rules. Every major medicine regulator around the world publishes ADRs, they are not secret. When the Pfizer vaccine was approved in Australia I read the full TGA response, the ADRs were published along with the approval letter. Do want to know what the most common ADR was for the Pfizer vaccine that nearly all patients experienced? It was pain at the injection site. This, unsurprisingly, is the most common ADR for any medicine administered through a needle.

By the way the majority of Australians are vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine and we have one of the lowest death rates from Covid (or vaccine ADRs) in the world. But hey, let’s keep peddling the lie that the Pfizer vaccine is unsafe and ineffective.

You know, I don’t know that we need the term “conspiracy theorists” anymore, there is a much shorter and more accurate word that better describes these people: liars.

poet Anonymous

All the particulars in this post are accurate and verifiable. Is the interpretation? Wait, watch, & find out!

Robert McNamara, who was the architect of the Vietnam war, Secretary of Defense, and President of the World Bank, quipped that one must take draconian measures of “demographic reduction against the will of the populations":
"Reducing the birth rate has proved to be impossible or insufficient. One must therefore increase the mortality rate. How? By natural means. Famine and sickness".

However, rather than famine and sickness, it will be obesity, malnourishment, and "health care" (in this case vaccines) (note, McNamara favored "health care" as a "right" ONLY when it was intertwined with POPULATION CONTROL)

Dr. David Katz, of the Yale Preventative Medicine Institute has pointed out that people born *after 2000* will be the first generation *ever* not to outlive their parents.

Watch for:  middle-aged and younger, supposedly *healthy* people dropping over dead. Also:  fertility rates among certain populations to fall off a cliff.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14271

I'll be receiving my second Pfizer booster the 22nd of this month. I've yet to contract Covid-19, and it's been all around me.

My neighbor ( conspiracy theorist ) raved against vaccines and almost died from Covid. She landed in the hospital and on a ventilator. Was in rehabilitation for over a month after being in the hospital for a month. She doesn't say much now.

My former neighbor died of it prior to obtaining the vaccine. She wasn't an antivaxxer, she was just very old with no one to take her to be vaccinated. I didn't know that until after the fact. She had a home health care nurse coming in almost every day - I do not understand why they did not get her vaccinated. I'll never understand that.

I may be a fucking sheep, but so is everyone. They're just in different herds.

* Disclaimer: Not saying the vaccines prevent contraction of Covid-19. I know some ( such as my brother and his wife ) who  were vaccinated and contracted it. However, their symptoms were like that of a bad cold. Nothing too serious. Would they have been worse without the vaccine? Who knows?

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2608

I really am unsure of Pfizer's culpability in people dying from covid I had one Vaccine and had really bad side effects and actually I didn't want to get that one as I am O- and studies show that less than one percent get it...I got the vaccine so I could be allowed to such places as concerts so I will be getting my second one...it's really an odd disease isn't it? some people die others get sick some are unaffected...I wore the mask I keep my hands clean and I social distance... I care what happens to others I don't want to spread it through touch which is how I think it's mainly being transmitted hell when I go to the store If touch something I buy it I don't want to   take a chance you know?

nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

I am cracking up 🤣🤣 at how angry the vaxxed sound, ( perhaps it's the snarky voice I chose to read the replies in) Its okay. Get your booster no one is stopping you.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5601

I’ve had Astra Zeneca (had to swap because of the threat of blood clots in my age group), Moderna, and my booster was Pfizer. Every single one delayed my cycle by 3 months. Once is unlucky, but 3 times is no coincidence. I can’t have kids, so if it has affected my fertility in anyway, I’d have no way of telling.

I did however contract Covid about a month and a half ago which knocked me on my ass for 3 weeks. But who knows if the jab stopped me dying from it or not. It’s not like there’s a big flashing warning sign that said it did. I am however clinically vulnerable. So it made sense for me to get jabbed. That was my choice.

I’ve had some chats with lots of women about this over the last year or so. Some vaccinated, some anti vaxxers. And I wholeheartedly believe you have to make the decision for yourself. You have to do what’s right for you and your body with the information you have available.

I don’t judge anybody either way on what they choose for their bodies. 🤷‍♀️

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14271

nikkimoe said:I am cracking up 🤣🤣 at how angry the vaxxed sound, ( perhaps it's the snarky voice I chose to read the replies in) Its okay. Get your booster no one is stopping you.

Those who label others "sheep" for choosing alternative methods of living ( be it health, religious, political, at al ) typically read opposing voices through a snarky filter. It's because they feel they know what's best for everyone, and those who choose alternatively are, well, sheep following the masses.

I can't be angry at being called a sheep, Nikki. As I said, we all are. It depends on the herd you're in: antivaxxer, conspiracy theorist, democrat, republican, pro-life, pro-choice, and so on and so forth.

If you believe in something, no matter what it is, and there are others who believe with you, then it's the pot calling the kettle black to label others something you are yourself.

We are all sheep in human clothing weaving in and out of various herds according to our expanding or static beliefs. It's our mission to experience all that we can in this lifetime, not to judge or label others for choosing differently. Some can't help it. That's also their choice, and that, too, should not be judged. It's just where they're at in their experience.

I believe they do it out of a genuine caring for others that can cross over into condescension regardless of what herd they're in. Those who don't recognize that mirror the behaviour, ergo, word war ( typically on the internet 😜  ).

So, angry, Nikki? No. Sharing my personal experience with vaccines? Yes. But, I'm a military brat; vaccines have been a part of my life since I was born. I did have a massive headache and sore arm with the first dose; however, nada with the second dose or first booster. I don't anticipate any with the second booster.

Truth of the matter is: a vaccine can be the safest vaccine in the world; however, can or will affect some adversely. Because humans are unique; no two are the same. I would think it would be impossible to develop something safe for each and every person "sheep" on this planet.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 889

Chakra777 said:The world has gone mad hasn’t it? I’m almost expecting David Icke’s reptillian overlords to make an appearance sometime soon…..

Oof I feel that.

Go to page:
Go to: