-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

Umm said:

poignant.

..seems surreal that the United States is so regressive when it comes to women's rights.

I totally hear you there. And itís heartbreaking. x

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
skg373
skg373
Cera
Lost Thinker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 5th June 2022
Forum Posts: 4

Hello Brandon, fuck you very much. No woman should be forced through pregnancy because shitheads like you have no concept of empathy, perspective, or common sense. May no woman find you appealing, may your vile opinion be known and ostracized until you've realized what it means to be pregnant when you have no desire or ability to care for a child.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14286

lads and ladies there is nothing anyone can do to change the situation. it is neither my fault or your fault or thems there fault

what we are trying to garner here are people's opinions. that is all.

I think the chap has a point with "my body my choice" don't get me wrong, it sounds great and would be very practical. but why is this only attached to those who have a womb. why isn't my body my choice too, and his body, and their bodies

why are all pro-life people not vegan 🤔 and on the streets protesting lives being took and devastated everyday of the week

these are my questions. I do not wish to be tore apart by an angry mob. perhaps someone could take it with calmness and serenity

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2715

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

What would roe say today had she been alive to see this ruling?

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

lepperochan said:

I think the chap has a point with "my body my choice" don't get me wrong, it sounds great and would be very practical. but why is this only attached to those who have a womb. why isn't my body my choice too, and his body, and their bodies

Thereís nobody saying that slogan just applies to women. Equality means just that ó you are most welcome to do whatever the hell you like with your body. Because itís yours.

We, as women, expect the same courtesy without being judged, slandered, and generally slut-shamed for our actions. And we get that. A lot.

You only need look at this cluster fuck of a thread.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Literally, mate. I donít know what you want me to say to you.

Was abortion one of the most heart rendering decisions of this life? 100%

Does it change my mind? Absolutely fkn not.  

Because it is not, and never has been, about abortion. It's about controlling women's bodies and their choices.

Whether we are controlling that through legislation, or through societal shame or religious pressure...it's still controlling others bodies.

Keep going all you like. But if you think Iím gonna sit here and be a passive little dot in the wake of centuries of generational hurt against my sex, youíre wrong.

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2715

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

To my knowledge she campaigned against.the roe v wade rulling

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
66awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14286

Northern_Soul said:

Thereís nobody saying that slogan just applies to women. Equality means just that ó you are most welcome to do whatever the hell you like with your body. Because itís yours.

We, as women, expect the same courtesy without being judged, slandered, and generally slut-shamed for our actions. And we get that. A lot.

You only need look at this cluster fuck of a thread.

thank you, as a man you get the same courtesy as me. we talked about time frame some pages back.  I think, like you said, or along the lines is that particular vein of contention rests on somebody pinpointing where councissiousness begins. as I understand it there are many theories but no actual(s)

I think this is important, wouldn't mind reading the different opinions

this is not a thread where anyone should be shamed or victimized

Go to page:
Go to: