Go to page:

Row vs wayed

poet Anonymous

Josh said:6,000 years of Patriarchy driven by the Abrahamic distortion that is called 'Western Culture'.  What else do you expect?
Perhaps if tantric sex were much more widely practised then there would be far fewer sexually frustrated men who feel a grossly disgusting manipulative need to lord it over woman.

This tantric sex you speak of Josh. Does it require the removal of socks? Older I get, more important such things become (and only half-joking).

You have succinctly hit nail-on-the-head. "Such a little thing, but the difference it makes is huge" as someone once sang.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

Magdalena said:

I thought the emoji was a sufficient substitute for my original comment

If abortion is made illegal anywhere, then that will bring with it, unwanted children, abused children etc, and as it has already been said here, illegal abortions.
The list goes on...

Margret Sanger would agree. A poor child or from deficient parents is best eliminated. Because only rich parents and genetically sound parents should have children. The Nazis and Bolsheviki just loved such eugenic philosophy. To them, abortions were seen as a way to control the social make up of the society and eliminate the "unwanted".

When I hear people spitting eugenic evil...My stomach aches and I start looking around for the hanging tree just like the ones used to eliminate the "unwanted" Bolsheviki and Nazis child murderers...

"Unwanted children should be removed for the health of the society"

I pray I never utter such evil...

One question though. Does chopping a baby up in the womb constitute "abused children"??

We wouldn't want children to be unwanted or abused so best we kill them in the womb...

How is it even possible a human being that WASN'T aborted and allowed to grow and exist could think such ???

Oh that is right, I forgot..The concern is not for CHILDREN but having the option to have consequence free sex....

I'm glad the parents of the poets here underground choose NOT to abort and allowed their children to live no matter their economic circumstances or pure blood lines.

However, I do believe strongly in aborting eugenicists via the gallows....

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

runaway-mindtrain said:

Margret Sanger would agree. A poor child or from deficient parents is best eliminated. Because only rich parents and genetically sound parents should have children. The Nazis and Bolsheviki just loved such eugenic philosophy. To them, abortions were seen as a way to control the social make up of the society and eliminate the "unwanted".

When I hear people spitting eugenic evil...My stomach aches and I start looking around for the hanging tree just like the ones used to eliminate the "unwanted" Bolsheviki and Nazis child murderers...

"Unwanted children should be removed for the health of the society"

I pray I never utter such evil...

One question though. Does chopping a baby up in the womb constitute "abused children"??

We wouldn't want children to be unwanted or abused so best we kill them in the womb...

How is it even possible a human being that WASN'T aborted and allowed to grow and exist could think such ???

Oh that is right, I forgot..The concern is not for CHILDREN but having the option to have consequence free sex....

I'm glad the parents of the poets here underground choose NOT to abort and allowed their children to live no matter their economic circumstances or pure blood lines.

However, I do believe strongly in aborting eugenicists via the gallows....

You have quoted my statement, as that is what it is, a statement, as in 'it will happen' rather than an opinion 'something I believe should happen'

Your retort is a reflection of yourself. Which comes across as angry. I have no time for angry people, so this is the only response you will get from me.

Over and out.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

The supremo court is about to go on vacation until October and nothing has happened.

False alarm

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

robert43041
Viking
Tyrant of Words
Canada 43awards
Joined 30th July 2020
Forum Posts: 918

I am sooooooooo glad abortions are totally legal in Canada.  True. SOME women abuse. They  have repearted abortions.   True there is the ''up in the air'' question about when should be the weeks limit after which  no abortion should be allowed. But the people of Canada do not want to reopen that debate. It is the woman's decision.  Period.

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012

I'm gonna say this

And its gonna make people feel a certain kind of way

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR125G6s/?k=1

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

If only tighter gun control was as easy to pass in the Supreme Court. My view on abortion? It's her right to choose & hers alone, otherwise it's clearly dictatorship & against her human rights!

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

how can it be against human rights if it concerns the life of another vulnerable human ?

to be clear, I didn't vote when the referendum was put to Irish people. I canvassed and marched pro-choice.

I have friends, comrades and colleagues who voted for their different choices and respect their convictions

I've spoken to women who have had abortions, some regret it, some don't. I spoken to husband's of women who've had abortions

I just don't buy the 'human rights' because there is a huge clash

I don't buy that men shouldn't offer an opinion. of course they should.

I don't buy that if the topic was left to women everything will be OK.  that's farcical

anyhow, maybe you could expand on the human rights thing, I might get a better understanding

Billy_Snagg
Rist Jizzmann
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 36awards
Joined 14th Apr 2018
Forum Posts: 233

Her body, her right. That's the human right. Men need to realise they have no say in the matter, however tough because it all boils down to the life being inside her body, not his. If he doesn't want kids, he should think twice about boning her! Yes, I know couples will face difficult & possibly heartbreaking conversations if they both cannot agree but she's the one carrying, not him!

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2251

Why is there so many
SO called human minded
Women
Having obortions
When there are
SO many ways
Not to get pregnant
Yet they do

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Billy_Snagg said:Her body, her right. That's the human right. Men need to realise they have no say in the matter, however tough because it all boils down to the life being inside her body, not his. If he doesn't want kids, he should think twice about boning her! Yes, I know couples will face difficult & possibly heartbreaking conversations if they both cannot agree but she's the one carrying, not him!

fair enough, so we've covered the woman's right, and the man's non right, what about the tiny humans right

what's your opinion of that ?

true, I don't think men (or women) should be able to force women to do anything

that said, you cannot ask / expect people to not have an opinion  . wouldn't that be a bit orwellian ?

Go to page:
Go to: