Go to page:

Row vs wayed

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

runaway-mindtrain said:[quote-551558-cold_fusion]So ultimately it will be some old white men's will that will alter the fate of every woman's right over their own bodies?

Frankly the American Jusifice system and by that their Supreme Court is nothing but a sham and joke. How can a house of justice be a political one?

Returning the right of each state to decide is the extent the Supreme can do. The states already have rights to set those parameters. The supreme court does not establish law. Congress does. They are not outlawing abortion.

Your are operating on leftist media propaganda, as most all on this site do. People will die at the hands of Trotskyites terrorists in America in riots demanding the death of babies...

The ONLY politicizing that is being done is leftists trying to intimidate the courts. Leaking info from the supreme court has never happened before in our entire history. Bur we currently are controlled by marxist tech oligarchs and Nazis in government. Biden does not care if these justices are murdered. Or if babies are killed in the womb because it was inconvenient...This is just a diversion from rhe intentional destruction of America currently being done by democrats...

Yes I agree they are pieces of shit

One day all these Trump worshipping conspiracy theorists will turn around and say Trump was sent by the democrats to destroy the GOP.  
Mate you keep going with your sidetracking of the topic and trying to put it as a complex issue, it's a human right issue not a fucking political one...even if your pro-life democrats had done this I would still cal your justice system a piece of shit ..
Carry on

runaway-mindtrain
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 30th July 2017
Forum Posts: 739

My body my choice!!!!!!!

Unless you are "unvaccinated" then you should lose your job and be put in a concentration camp for possible "murder" of grandma by breathing...

Bodily autonomy only counts when it fits the current narrative.

You must respect my rights but I will take away yours if the establishment commands...

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

runaway-mindtrain said:My body my choice!!!!!!!

Unless you are "unvaccinated" then you should lose your job and be put in a concentration camp for possible "murder" of grandma by breathing...

Bodily autonomy only counts when it fits the current narrative.

You must respect my rights but I will take away yours if the establishment commands...

You're proving my point again and again... You're trying to sidetrack the topic, pregnancy is not a communicable disease and it doesn't endanger the lives of others. Try harder with your next deflection mate

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

runaway-mindtrain said:

There are 9 supreme court justices not 7

thank you much.

I think the question of who leaked and why. seems like it's going to be very divisive. the Russians will be happy

poet Anonymous

Possible motivations for the leak:

1.   To fire up democrats to vote in local—state—elections in the fall;
2.   to make conservatives over-confident in a cultural shift in their direction;
3.   to put pressure on the justices in order to get 1 to shift his opinion;

Another reading:  the v4x is going to make many people infertile / sterile / barren, so there will be less need for birth-control-abortion;

Claim:  My body – my choice advocates maintain the difference between the vax and abortion positions on bodily autonomy is abortion isn’t transmissible.
Rebuttal:  social behavior IS communicable (science). Scientists have studied conditions like obesity and other dis-orders and discovered that when a thin person eats with obese people, he will tend toward over-eating. This phenomenon is found in many areas of life. What people see they emulate.

The act of abortion is based on a de-valuing of human life. “Human life” here defined as:  the unique DNA that comes into existence at the moment of conception. Again, scientifically verifiable, empirically observed. The new DNA is unique—neither that of the mother, nor that of the father. Therefore create-ive. And human. And living.
Hence the moment of creation of new, unique, distinct human life is the moment of conception. This isn’t saying that this constitutes a “human being.” However, the question is what *value* does a person place on human life? On the process of *creating* new human life?
Abortion presupposes a low value on this process (yes, there are exceptions, like the proverbial “mother’s life is in danger”—not saying otherwise).
Abortion opponents assert that this process, the process of 2 humans creating new human life is  a sacred process, and therefore entails obligation, duty, if not reverence.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2380

All I can say, is we are living in crazy times....Thats all I can say....

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

lenny_the_pookah said:Possible motivations for the leak:

1.   To fire up democrats to vote in local—state—elections in the fall;
2.   to make conservatives over-confident in a cultural shift in their direction;
3.   to put pressure on the justices in order to get 1 to shift his opinion;

Another reading:  the v4x is going to make many people infertile / sterile / barren, so there will be less need for birth-control-abortion;

Claim:  My body – my choice advocates maintain the difference between the vax and abortion positions on bodily autonomy is abortion isn’t transmissible.
Rebuttal:  social behavior IS communicable (science). Scientists have studied conditions like obesity and other dis-orders and discovered that when a thin person eats with obese people, he will tend toward over-eating. This phenomenon is found in many areas of life. What people see they emulate.

The act of abortion is based on a de-valuing of human life. “Human life” here defined as:  the unique DNA that comes into existence at the moment of conception. Again, scientifically verifiable, empirically observed. The new DNA is unique—neither that of the mother, nor that of the father. Therefore create-ive. And human. And living.
Hence the moment of creation of new, unique, distinct human life is the moment of conception. This isn’t saying that this constitutes a “human being.” However, the question is what *value* does a person place on human life? On the process of *creating* new human life?
Abortion presupposes a low value on this process (yes, there are exceptions, like the proverbial “mother’s life is in danger”—not saying otherwise).
Abortion opponents assert that this process, the process of 2 humans creating new human life is  a sacred process, and therefore entails obligation, duty, if not reverence.

Lo and behold...just as I predicted the Republican defenders are out trying to put their SPIN on the matter, drown it out in bullshit.

Dear Lenny aka Ted E Roberts, aren't you an old white male Republican from the US? And how and why should yours and your party's view decide what happens go individual women's bodies and their wombs?
Your justice system is bullshit because it beset by partisan judges of both sides, it's an illegitimate extension of your political parties, for it to have any respect or iota of legitimacy of the objective human populace it first needs to shed the political nature and affiliation of those that are supposed to deliver justice.
Carry on mate ...

Noble_Incubus
Thought Provoker
Australia 3awards
Joined 28th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 232

Time for a reality check.

Anti-abortion laws are redundant, women are biologically programmed to want to have babies. Abortion is only entertained as a serious option in very limited circumstances where there are strong factors that make abortion seem the better option. In those rare instances the person best placed to make the decision is the woman involved in consultation with her doctor, plus whomever else she trusts (partner, family, religious guide, psychiatrist, friends etc.). Certainly not the state, certainly not the United States government, especially now.

The very idea of abortion as a lifestyle choice for “convenience” is laughable. It’s a myth. An abortion procedure is an ordeal, late term abortions are performed by inducing labour, so it’s like going through all the pain of childbirth with zero chance of a good outcome. That doesn’t real “convenient” to me.

Making abortion illegal will not reduce the number of abortions, it will simply increase the number of women who die from illegal procedures in dodgy clinics and increase medical tourism.

If you really want to reduce the number of abortions then make it legal, promote sex education and provide support to mothers and children. Strangely the “pro-lifers” don’t promote any of these things.

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1530

"I heard it's a man's world"

It's a man's world
But it would be nothing
Without a woman or a girl
To rape
Yes it's a man's world
Where you can be guilty of these sins
And be elected to the presidency
Or appointed a Supreme Court Justice
By a fellow rapist in the white house oval oriface...

And if you don't get off your ass and vote
You will have no one but yourself to blame...
No more rights if you're a woman or if you're gay
No more marriage if you are anything other than white and straight
Yes it's a man's world, but only if you're a white man
And only if you're a straight white male and only if you're a rich. Straight white male
And only if you're a born again, rich white straight male
And only if you're a Republipig, born again,, rich, straight white rapist male
But it will mean nothing on the final day!

JJ

The only time a man has a right to get inside a woman's body is after she says "yes"

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

So there you  have it folks,
it will be left up to the states,
and most people can travel.

Magdalena, you had the best comment imo

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011

Adoption still forces women to be re-victimized after being raped and if they were raped by a brother or father, what rights do they have over their demon-seed bastard child?
Also, I know several people who were adopted and nearly every one suffered from abuse. Additionally, every person I have ever known who spent time in foster care was abused. Various kinds of abuse but what difference does it make, either the mother or children suffer and the  fathers almost always abandon their offspring and the mother of the children.
Yet most of the time it is men who had the choice.
The suffering for a woman raped does not end at 9 months. Ask any woman who has been raped, even if they did not get pregnant from the rape.
The majority of legislators and Supreme Court justices has always been men.

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011

Most WOMEN cannot travel. I have had many single moms as friends over the years and there are many opportunities they had to pass up because there was no one to watch her kids just for a couple hours so they could go grocery shopping. I often baby sat so they could and frequently did so for free. I currently watch my neighbors kids because their father abandoned them. In my years when I was a youth Division Aide for the New York Offis of Children and Family Services, I saw the worst outcomes of children born into single parent families, who by the way were in minority families.
One aspect of my job was to mentor teenage boys who were locked up for a variety of crimes but were too young to go to adult jail. Almost every one of those kids came from a family where there was no father present. I was often disturbed to hear how their lives were and could absolutely see how they wound up locked up.
I often wondered if their mothers would look back with hindsight and rather have had an abortion.
People make decisions like that after a great deal of thought and having seen the same story time after time after time, I don't believe I have the right to tell a woman that she must have the child and have her child suffer through a life of barricades and suffering.

poet Anonymous

Let the states decide, which is what the SC will *probably* do.
Maybe abortion-on-demand, up to the moment of labor & delivery, is great for the people of one particular state--or at least the people in that state (and by people I mean the *majority*) believe it's in their best interest--then why not let the good people of another particular state decide what's best for them?

Bluevelvete
Tyrant of Words
United States 73awards
Joined 21st July 2020
Forum Posts: 2345

How 'bout no.
N.O.

No to ANY  state, federal government, nor any other entity, person or crazy ideology having the power to make PERSONAL MEDICAL DECISIONS for someone else's body. (and a HELL NO to trying to equate the right of safe legal abortion with anti vaxxer nonsense)

It speaks volumes that the majority of responses here are male. I'm not belittling only conjuring food for thought... I wonder if this was an alternate universe and the men had to carry offspring to term, would abortion even be a second thought???

(@ Poetryman – You make such honest and valid points of how disproportionately vicious repealing Roe v Wade will be on single mom's, minorities and lower income women in general, especially in the southern states.

I fear the very worst, yet try to hope for the best. My heart is beyond heavy with this sad, sad and horrific new reality we find our country hurling towards.

Your time spent voicing your thoughtful experiences and kind goodness towards others, is what has left me hopeful. Thank you for sharing and for that much needed renewal.)

( @ Skyblue2  In my opinion there's absolutely nothing wrong with adoption. It's a CHOICE that should be made with careful consideration, just like abortion. I'm not pro abortion, I am Pro Choice.)

#prochoice #mybodymychoice #women'srightsarehumanrights
#Abortionrights

Go to page:
Go to: