Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England
26awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 4643

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

…You asked me, and then didn’t like the answer.

Yeah, we’re done here.

Kind Regards,
My (aforementioned) twat, my choice.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
38awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1121

I'm assuming pro-lifers are comitted anti-war activists, have no shares in any weapons manufacturing companies, minimise tech gadgets (the mining of rare metals for which kills thousands of children), protest regularly against banks (who starve whole economies, children being the most vulnerable) ...
... it's a complex world ... and the few who have for thousands of years lorded it over the many are loving this divide-and-rule ...

BrookeAlynn
BrookeAlynn
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 29th Sep 2021
Forum Posts: 1

Innocence in its purest form
Wrapped in a belly soft and warm
A precious gift from god, brought down by Angel's
But fear would twist the hand of fate, as satan laughs at her mistake...and guides the doctors hands to take, a mothers love away.
Their dressed in white and sporting smiles, and reasure her that this child...is not a child but an inconvenience.
We'll wipe it all, we'll clear the slate, as satan guides their hands to take a mother's love away.
And all of hell can hear the devil laughing
Not even a stone will mark its place of rest
And it's as if murder didnt happen
I think it's safe to say we failed another test
And all god hears is silence...as he pulls another baby to his breast.
By RT And ME ❤
Not sorry
And I'm not under some society's "label" but common sense should always rule, and yes you are free to think with your genetalia, but at least consider the voice within that you say you are protecting with the argument " my body my choice"
Who's gonna be the voice for the baby within? You cant split hairs with who is human and who isnt if you want to think with your "twat"

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 307

The only safe 100% contraception is NO sex. Unless you believe in immaculate conception (other fairy tales are available). Condoms split, fall off, seep. Not wishing to state the obvious, but humans are not robots. We are all servile to lust, passion & desire. Celibacy or no sex before marriage it is then? F knows what the answer is. It's a very murky & emotive topic. As you were.

Strangeways_Rob
Strangeways_Rob
Fire of Insight
Wales
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2020
Forum Posts: 307

Josh said:I'm assuming pro-lifers are comitted anti-war activists, have no shares in any weapons manufacturing companies, minimise tech gadgets (the mining of rare metals for which kills thousands of children), protest regularly against banks (who starve whole economies, children being the most vulnerable) ...
... it's a complex world ... and the few who have for thousands of years lorded it over the many are loving this divide-and-rule ...

Seems some pro-lifers are only vocal when it fits their narrative Josh. Good post IMHO.

Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Sep 2013
Forum Posts: 3005

The most sensible comment I read on this thread.
I couldn't understand all the hullabaloo when the supreme court decided that it's not a federal issue and turned it over to the states to decide.  
It's not banned and each person can go and vote to their state level representative, senators, governors and have the power with their votes.
The most amusing rants were from Dem blue states who already allow it and not only that but setting funds aside to pay for transportation for any individual to come to a blue state to get abortion.  
Another funny thing how they were going to boycott sex lol
Well, hello..that's exactly what the conservatives want you to do, to be mature enough to accept the responsibility of a baby resulting from sex.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Sep 2013

Absolutely and I have to bring to attention on something you said in your comment before that how the news media sensationalizes everything to create havoc and people forget that almost all social and news medias are owned by the left so ofcourse whatever fits their purpose and their narrative of interpretation will push that agenda while creating division amongst people.
We are living in culture who are product of their environment of short attention, focus and shallow understanding and comprehension.  The addiction of quick one line scrolling and reading on any gadget has produced so many misunderstandings and misinformation with rapid fire of spreading all over the globe.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Vee
Vee
Rina
Tyrant of Words
Joined 7th Sep 2013

Hell yeah, If anyone remotely mentioned 'my body my choice' the last two years they were quick to slap with YOU'RE SELFISH, I HOPE YOU DIE OF COVID.  Yet, now they're marching "my body my choice", "I'm boycotting sex" "Women do not have any rights anymore"
All I think about when i see toddler tantrums like that is; You really should not be having children.  Please do us a favor and DO NOT PROCREATE!
There are a lot of things going on at once by the same government with the assistance of news medias to rapidly change how things have always worked.  From removing cash money, banks closing, turning everything digital to watch and monitor, Escalating cost of living, Inflation, food plants burning.  Thousands of cattle in kansas suddenly dying all at once in one day. Fuel prices and the sudden push to change everything to electric cars.  Already, all of the west coast states including Canada will no longer sell fuel operated cars in 8yrs.  As of this coming year, CA will no longer sell fuel operated small engines anymore but the idiots don't mention or refuse to discuss that electric companies burn coal to produce electricity emitting toxic material in the air.  The wind power kills thousands and thousands of wild birds every year, but hey why would they care to acknowledge all that, when the gov tells them its all for their own good, all they have to do is listen to them and trust.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
England
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2715

Vee said:Hell yeah, If anyone remotely mentioned 'my body my choice' the last two years they were quick to slap with YOU'RE SELFISH, I HOPE YOU DIE OF COVID.  Yet, now they're marching "my body my choice", "I'm boycotting sex" "Women do not have any rights anymore"
All I think about when i see toddler tantrums like that is; You really should not be having children.  Please do us a favor and DO NOT PROCREATE!
There are a lot of things going on at once by the same government with the assistance of news medias to rapidly change how things have always worked.  From removing cash money, banks closing, turning everything digital to watch and monitor, Escalating cost of living, Inflation, food plants burning.  Thousands of cattle in kansas suddenly dying all at once in one day. Fuel prices and the sudden push to change everything to electric cars.  Already, all of the west coast states including Canada will no longer sell fuel operated cars in 8yrs.  As of this coming year, CA will no longer sell fuel operated small engines anymore but the idiots don't mention or refuse to discuss that electric companies burn coal to produce electricity emitting toxic material in the air.  The wind power kills thousands and thousands of wild birds every year, but hey why would they care to acknowledge all that, when the gov tells them its all for their own good, all they have to do is listen to them and trust.

Anarchy would  be the antithesis of that. Or at the very least a decentralised government, scaled right back to the community level .

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: