What’s the story of your avatar?

JiltedJohnny
Fire of Insight
Netherlands 3awards
Joined 8th Apr 2022
Forum Posts: 96

Hoi hoi @paperstains
Hope this finds you well!

When I read about your username, the inside of Rick Nelson’s ‘Garden Party’ LP immediately came to mind.
The inside of the sleeve shows the lyrics of Garden Party as he wrote it.
With half a ballpoint to write the words and 12 ballpoints to strike it all out, underline it, etc etc etc. Pentimento they call it when you’re painting.

I don’t know if he had much fun writing it, but it paid the bills.

I hope you feel at home here and that you don’t have to worry like Rick obviously did.
Have fun!
And hope to see you around.
Kind regards, Gus

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

My avatar is just me, my newest pic from after I moved to Pennsylvania. The painting behind me in that pic is actually more interesting! It was my father's, and it is a reproduction of the Witches' Sabbath, 1798, by Francisco Goya. Something always drew me to that painting, so you can see me staring up towards it on my pic. Yeah, people tell me I am a strange one! But I also like to keep strange company so that okay with me.

ohmy_engrish
^-^
Twisted Dreamer
Joined 25th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 1

I was obsessed with City Pop (Japanese 80s) music when I first started my account. I found my avatar when looking at a City Pop MV on YouTube and finding that this character is from the 80s Japanese anime Kimagure Orange Road <33

Pinkdreams
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 17th Jan 2022
Forum Posts: 152

I was taking a Photoshop class around the same time I saw the Blue Angels at Boeing Field in Seattle.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1199

Mine is a photo of a sunset over a house on my street, which I used for my book cover (even though that kind of refers to sunrise!).

Liziantus-Marantus
Ivelina Boneva
Thought Provoker
Bulgaria
Joined 7th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 99

I was thinking of what to make my new avatar. So I made three images like this one, one for my Google+,one for my Facebook,and one for this account. Three,so they match. I drew it digitally on Sumo Paint a while ago.

nikkimoe
Tyrant of Words
United States 12awards
Joined 31st May 2012
Forum Posts: 282

My avatar is me.
My user name is a combo of my first and last name.
No story only tall tales.

SonderNinja
BenjaminEC
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd May 2022
Forum Posts: 81

I did have a stock photo of a ninja at first, because I couldn't think of anything else put on there at the time, but I prefer this painting of the old man with the birds swiftly making their way through the wilderness. More accurate for me personally as well as a more realistic depiction of real life ninja, which were working-class.

Casted_Runes
Mr Karswell
Fire of Insight
England 5awards
Joined 4th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 402

Mine is currently a picture I took of a display that I made for a charity bookshop that I volunteer at.

Misteraceves
Strange Creature
Joined 11th Dec 2022
Forum Posts: 3

I went downtown San Antonio Riverwalk with a buddy on a 1.5 grams of 🍄 and found this dope mural to sit on top of. Behind me were a bunch of homeless people congregating. I'm reading a poetry book I published "Based Poems & Erotica"

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

I was listening to Black Balloon by The GooGoo Dolls at the time. It just fit.

Betty
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 422

Mine is a boudoir shot I ran through an avatar AI generator so I could be an amine.

Go to page:
Go to: