Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1135

Who else is going to carry on?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Sorry, Waffle! The Team is knee-deep in double-checks for tomorrow's awards as well as writing themselves! We will be partying soon! <3

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Ha ha! I'm going to keep going!

rowantree
Thought Provoker
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 217

WE DID IT HOMIES!!!!

Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 40awards
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1688

22 out of 28 are home & dry on my spreadsheet -- nearly there.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Wafflenose said:Ha ha! I'm going to keep going!

You are more than welcome to keep going here as long as you like! Anyone is!

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 740

Wafflenose said:Ha ha! I'm going to keep going!
You would have no idea that, last year, I challenged my fellow NaPoets to continue with a post-NaPo May run, and I had one taker, slipalong!  He and I persisted until we had posted 30 additional poems up to May 30.  Then there was a problem collecting the trophy, so I had to make representation to Webmistress, if only to ensure that slip was not left hanging.  In the end, slip received his trophy, but I got none.

I'M DEFINITELY NOT DOING THAT AGAIN.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

If you're not going for a trophy you can always post here. Anyone who desires to post here throughout the year to prepare for NaPo'23 is more than welcome to.

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014

Ahavati said:If you're not going for a trophy you can always post here. Anyone who desires to post here throughout the year to prepare for NaPo'23 is more than welcome to.
In spite of what I've said earlier, GREAT IDEA, Ahavati!  This could very well become a pregnant nursery for NaPo23.  I mean NOT going for an interim trophy, of course, as well as that I would not do the post-NaPo trophy run again.

SatInUGal
Kumar
Dangerous Mind
United States 24awards
Joined 31st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 903

I think it would be amazing to train to eventually write a poem of this magnitude every day for a year. That would suit my style where they all become diary entries of a sort.

That said, I am glad for today. I love NaPo, but the finish line feels pretty sweet.

Gahddess_Worship
Osomajestuoso
Tyrant of Words
United States 37awards
Joined 21st Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 796

Phooo Phooo Phooo let me catch my breath....WATER!!!  I am honored to have crossed the tape with so many other poetry marathoners. This one was a veritible challenge. Now I've time to actually read some of your entries. Y'all are champions❣🙏🏆

cabcool
Guardian of Shadows
Jamaica 12awards
Joined 27th Feb 2014

Ahavati said:If you're not going for a trophy you can always post here. Anyone who desires to post here throughout the year to prepare for NaPo'23 is more than welcome to.
Let me go on to say, anyway, that a trophy does not come from someone simply posting poems to a thread; the general rules/approaches for hosting a competition would ensure that such a competition is launched and structured within a specific timeframe.

Honoria
Tyrant of Words
United States 63awards
Joined 22nd July 2019
Forum Posts: 171

Well done and congratulations all around. You’ve all been awesome time wise and outstanding talent wise. Thank you captains and poets!

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I'm not interested in trophies. I just think it would be good discipline to carry on. Maybe.

AspergerPoet56
Tyrant of Words
Scotland 30awards
Joined 4th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1853

Wafflenose said:I'm not interested in trophies. I just think it would be good discipline to carry on. Maybe.

yes it is i completed the NoPoo Tribute challenge of a poem a fay for 365 days will afmit a lot were senyru

Go to page:
Go to: