poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Betty
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th May 2012
Forum Posts: 422

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Shit to not type or to not run… Can I choose the left arm? If so, totally the arm.

Would you rather text or talk?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Really depends on my mood and what I have to say.

Would you rather live in a caravan and travel or live in a tiny house somewhere permanent?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

I'd rather live in obscurity. I think being famous would be really hard, and I'm someone that enjoys my space and privacy.

Same question

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

Live in obscurity.

Would you rather watch a comedy film or an action film?

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1200

Comedy.

Would you rather do stand up comedy or modelling?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

I would legit suck at both. Perhaps accidental  comedy I could get away with.

Same question

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

Stand up comedy, but I'm not sure that anyone would find me funny. I'd be laughing at my own jokes.

Would you rather be the class swot or the class rebel?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

🎶 rebel, rebel 🎶

Would you rather be an animal for the day to see how they lived or be the opposite sex for the day?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Wild animal. Offer a completely different perspective to domestic animals.

Same question

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021

I'd rather be a pet. Especially a cat... seems like a good life.

Would you rather spend a month in the Arctic or the Antarctic?

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

I never go to Antarctica. Never wanted to, and still never want to. Horrible place! But I knew someone who did go there. Oh yes! A girl who was a... colleague... of mine went there several years ago back when I lived in Chile still, saying she was going to look for aliens that lived under the earth, and that she knew a tunnel leading to their home. Or one of their homes. And that the tunnel was in Antarctica. I could not talk her out of going, and she did a whole crazy expedition there by herself with a group of her friends. She came back all by herself, with a fever, sick as a dog, and told stories of tall blonde pale people living in underground cities who flew in flying saucers. She died from bad pneumonia I figured, while she was saying the other people in her expedition left her when they got to the tunnel. She said she went down it and rambled about the things she saw down there until she died. I thought her story crazy talk until something strange happen. She had no family to contact and seem not to be a citizen of any country, she had no ID, no driver's license, and I did not know what should be done. I called the authorities, and they came to take her body. The medical examiner confirmed she died of pneumonia like I thought, and all seemed normal enough. I told them all I knew, and they understood. All was okay until this very unusually tall woman showed up to claim the girl's body. She had her proper IDs and everything, but she could not drive apparently and instead was driven in a black limo by a normal height man in black suit and sunglasses who never spoke. This woman was almost seven feet tall, was albino with sickly white skin and hair, and had very light blue eyes. She said she was the girl's legal guardian and showed some papers to the officers who told her she could take the body. The woman talked with heavy German accent and whispered her name to the officer. She put the body in the back of her limo and that was the end of the matter. The officer told me not to worry about any of it and was sorry for my trouble. Now this girl, she stayed at my house a couple of times before her trip, and before that we talked online a lot. So, I thought I knew her okay! But she never talked about having family and was only ever into occult and alien type of discussions. To this day I think maybe she was an alien from that place she was looking for, maybe trying to get back home. And that woman who came to get her, I think that was one of the ones she went looking for in Antarctica. I read someplace online once that the Germans went looking for an underground place in Antarctica and at the North Pole back during World War II, and they had expeditions there that never came back. Though someone must have because there are maps that survived! Anyway, those stories talk about aliens called Vril who were very tall, and who were blonde and blue eyed... and that why I think that woman was one of them. That girl was not a Vril though, maybe a hybrid? She was pale herself, but with black hair instead of white or blonde. She was about fourteen years old, said her name was Lilith, and even claimed to have known my Kara in the past. I remember emailing Kara all about this when it all was going down, and she was very worried about Lilith. When I told Kara that Lilith had died, she said she was crying and felt like a light went out in her heart. So, though I learned who the girl was, neither me nor Kara ever could figure out who that tall woman really was. But Kara agrees with me that she had to be a Vril, since she matches descriptions of a Virl woman Kara met back when she was seventeen years old. Sad part? That not even weirdest thing I ever had happen in my life. But it one of them!

Would you rather fly in a zeppelin or in a regular hot air balloon with basket.

poet Anonymous

Hot air balloon.

Free ride to another planet where there might be life aka aliens.

would you take a chance to go or not?

Go to page:
Go to: