Would You Rather II

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Pop a balloon

Would you rather fly a kite or build a fort?

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Pop a balloon

Would you rather fly a kite or build a fort?

A fort, kites are too airy fairy and I like to hide my pain behind walls….

Would you rather run head long into your mistakes or try to avoid them?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

What I would rather do and what I actually do are two different things. I would rather run straight into my mistakes and learn from them instead of letting them freak me out and knock me down.

Same question?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2775

I never was one to avoid my mistakes, I always confronted them head on in life and dealt with them as best as I could.

Would you rather be beautiful, or be with someone beautiful?

paperstains
Fire of Insight
3awards
Joined 7th May 2017
Forum Posts: 104

Kou_Indigo said:I never was one to avoid my mistakes, I always confronted them head on in life and dealt with them as best as I could.

Would you rather be beautiful, or be with someone beautiful?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I can't imagine being with someone I didn't think beautiful, or vice versa. Forced to make a choice, someone I found beautiful, I think.

Would you rather jump from a high dive or go deep sea diving?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

I have intense fear of drowning, so neither, though I thoroughly appreciate both as something other people can do and master.

Would you rather have a conversation with a celebrity, or with someone not famous, but a master in their chosen field?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Not famous but a master.

Would you rather choose comfort or style when it comes to clothing?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Northern_Soul said:Not famous but a master.

Would you rather choose comfort or style when it comes to clothing?

The former.

Same question

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

I tend to blend comfort with style. My favorite dresses to wear are long, flowing maxi dresses, although I have shorter, knee-length dresses that I like to wear during the summer. For pants, I like to wear various varieties of harem-style pants, although I also like wearing wide legged, palazzo style pants too. For tops, I like to wear tube tops, crop tops, midriff tops, anything like that. But I also like wearing tunic-style tops and blouses, as well as peasant style blouses. Anything frilly, with puffy sleeves and a super girly look to it. For shoes, my current favorite pair is a pair of purple ballet style summer shoes that are sturdy yet as comfortable to wear as slippers. I could care less about what is in fashion, I tend to create my own unique looks that work for me. I get tons of compliments whenever I go out, especially on my pants I've noticed. As well as on my taste in jewelry, in particular my unique varieties of pendants, earrings and bracelets that I like to wear. Back in my old hometown, I was a bit of a trendsetter there! I noticed before I moved, that a LOT of people were beginning to copy elements of my various styles.

Would you rather join a cult, or join the Mafia?
Like say, if you were approached by either one or the other, and they made you an offer you could not refuse.

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

Hmmm, I already have my own cult, so no need to join. Have to be Mafia then! But only if you were leading as boss. I could be your gangster girl.

Would you rather buy a rose or plant a garden of your own?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

Plant a garden for certain! That way I could have all of the roses I could ever want, and they would come back each year. Whereas, with but a single rose it blooms but once, dies, and then is gone. I always liked those artificial forever roses too, especially the super realistic looking ones. Lovely! Oh, and baby you can be my gangster girl anytime you like! I could see you in one of those long black dresses, wearing dark sunglasses. Sexy stuff. Did you know, honey? My grandmother was from New Jersey, and she knew a LOT about Italian culture and mob-related things. Her landlord, when she was young, was in the Casa Nostra... and her best friend Joan (who we always called Auntie Joan) was married to a certain fellow named Dino (not the dinosaur!) who called in favors from a fellow named Mario whenever the lady needed anything done! Like, around the house, yardwork, stuff like that. Even after Joan and Dino got divorced, he still considered himself part of the family and he and Mario used to still come by and do things for her whenever she called them up on the phone. I remember her favorite movie was "The Last Don". When I was a teenager, everybody called my grandmother "Mafia Mama" because she would collect information (dirt really) on everyone in town and whenever there was trouble, she would use what she knew, if necessary, in order to get problems solved. She used to say: "Nobody messes with my family!" and she really meant that too. I remember one time I had a problem with this one cop, and she said to him: "Hey, I remember you! You were that little kid who used to go all around the neighborhood and pull all the girls hair. Yeah, some cop you turned out to be!" And she told his partner all kinds of little nasty secrets about the man. Those two never gave me a hard time again! On top of that, all that stuff got all over the police station about him, and the cops used to throw paper airplanes at him with swears written on them just to mess him up. He ended up, no surprise, leaving the force after that all went down. So, sometimes a little information (or even a lot) can go a very, very long way!

Would you rather develop a random mutation or a secondary personality?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Low budget movie. This is not a face for glam. 🤣

Would you rather go for a walk by yourself or meditate in the garden?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011

Go for a walk.

Would you rather paint on miniature canvases or paint a mural on a wall?

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Dear sister, sorry if that confused you a bit. It was a kind of giving people two negative choices in order to see which they might thus consider to be the lesser of two evils so to speak. In the case of a secondary personality, the person could sadly be considered not quite sane any longer. And in the case of a random mutation, they might not be considered quite human anymore. Neither is a good choice, and both could end badly. Sort of like a Kobayashi Maru, that is to say a no-win scenario. It often says a great deal about a person's character which choice they choose, or if they look for a third choice as a way to come out ahead of the scenario. In my case, I would have come up with a third choice. Not exactly per se playing by the rules, but it makes for interesting conversation!

Go to page:
Go to: