Go to page:

Would You Rather II

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

Northern_Soul said:I’m a huge pixies fan. So probs.

Would you rather never eat takeaway food again or never eat chocolate again?

That's a tough one.  Perhaps the latter...( Coz I can take take away drinking chocolate or choco treats from Lindt Cafe etc😁)

Would you rather kiss Boris or Nigel Farage if you really had to?

Wafflenose
Ellie
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 19awards
Joined 1st Aug 2021
Forum Posts: 1188

What a horrible question. Obviously neither. Can I have Viggo Mortensen instead?

OK then, Boris. But I wouldn't do it for a million pounds.

Would you rather kiss Priti Patel or Nicola Sturgeon?

sylvestereaves
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 7th June 2022
Forum Posts: 6

I guess wake up to a new poet

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5734

Don’t forget to ask a “would you rather” question for the next person to answer  :)

Would you rather swim with dolphins or get to go to space?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Literally. Neither. I’m quite scared of heights.

Would you rather learn to juggle knives or fire?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

I'm way too attached to technology, I think going tech free would be nice.

Would you rather be super strong or super smart?

Ljdynamic
Dangerous Mind
United States 13awards
Joined 18th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 286

Indie said:I'm way too attached to technology, I think going tech free would be nice.

Would you rather be super strong or super smart?

... so if I'm already super smart...

Rather to be super smart.

Would you rather write with a pencil or a pen?

poet Anonymous

Ljdynamic said:

... so if I'm already super smart...

Rather to be super smart.

Would you rather write with a pencil or a pen?

Pencil, errors are much easier to fix,

Would you rather paint a house or paint a portrait

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Paint a portrait.

Would you rather write a short story or illustrate a comic?

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

I like to illustrate a comic maybe. I don't have the patience to write a short story, that why I stick to just poems. Maybe make a supernatural horror comic about the legends and folklore of my former home country. Not a lot about that kind of thing as far as I've read.

Would you rather ride a fancy sports car or ride a dragon if they had those for riding?

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

Definitely a dragon for me! I have always loved dragons ever since I was little, so that would be awesome. I cannot drive anyway (since I never learned to), although I have ridden on a pony when I was little, and later on a horse, a camel once, and even an elephant once. So, riding a dragon would be more my kind of thing!

If you had to pick a fantasy race to be, would you choose an Elf (of the Tolkien variety) or a Drow (Dark Elves from Dungeons and Dragons)?

Elves in Tolkien are beautiful, wise, and angelic beings but tend to be gloomy a lot and long to depart the world that they view as a crappy place. Drow actually like the world, are not gloomy, but have an evil and sadistic streak similar to Orcs. Tolkien's elves tend to be ruled by kings except for Galadriel's people that she rules over, and the Drow are always ruled by a matriarch. The downside with the Drow is that men are treated like second class citizens in their society, which is mostly female dominated. Tolkien's elves love the sun and the stars, while the Drow love deep, dark places and when they do live on the surface of the world, they have a fondness for moonlight. One word of warning for those with arachnophobia! The Drow regard spiders as sacred to them and tend to keep very large spiders for pets. Tolkien's elves hate spiders, regard them as evil things, and would probably rather die than live underground for too long. So yeah, total opposites with these two races!

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

I would be Drow! I been exploring in caves in the past as you know and have a fondness sometimes for the beauty of deep and dark places. As well as appreciation for moonlight. Elves in LOTR always seem boring to me, like I would not enjoy having conversation with them since they like to ramble on so much about things from the past. They seem trapped in the past so much it sad! While I like that they like poetry, and a lot of the elf poetry seems beautiful, there is too much of sorrow in them as a people. Now the Drow sure they evil and all that but they know how to let their hair down and not be stuck up. I also like spiders, and snakes, so I could not see those animals as evil. So yes! A Drow I would be. Also, have you seen how Drow ladies dress? Much sexier than middle earth elves, more my kind of style. Oh, and they like purple! That a plus.

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Werewolf. They’re a bit more feral.

Would you rather go to the gym or not?

Go to page:
Go to: