Go to page:

Would You Rather II

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

If they were insane, to love me. Because if they hate me thereís no telling what they might do!

Would you rather be the life and soul of the party or the one sitting at the table in the corner?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Northern_Soul said:If they were insane, to love me. Because if they hate me thereís no telling what they might do!

Would you rather be the life and soul of the party or the one sitting at the table in the corner?


The latter.

Same question.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2460

Would you rather be the life and soul of the party or the one sitting at the table in the corner?

Believe it or not, Id rather be the silent one in the corner... be mysterious.....<3


Would you rather chat with said silent one or chat with the life and "soul" of the party?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Oh god the silent ones. Theyíre usually the weirdos and Iím a big fan of weirdoes. They are usually the most interesting.

Would you rather run or not run?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2460

Northern_Soul said:Oh god the silent ones. Theyíre usually the weirdos and Iím a big fan of weirdoes. They are usually the most interesting.

Would you rather run or not run?


Im not a runner, Im a weirdo. LOL I stay put...welcome those of kindred spirits.....


Same question?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Fucking hell.. the only time Iím running is if my life is in serious danger. And even then on crutches itís more shuffling with sincere urgency 🤣

Would you rather paint your own pictures or visit a gallery to look at other peopleís art?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2460

Northern_Soul said:Fucking hell.. the only time Iím running is if my life is in serious danger. And even then on crutches itís more shuffling with sincere urgency 🤣

haha  Love this answer. I dont run either, unless its my mouth....LOL

Would you rather paint your own pictures or visit a gallery to look at other peopleís art?


Id rather paint my own pic. Keep em guessing....

Would you rather cook or order in?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

I really do enjoy cooking, so I think cook myself.

Would you rather learn a new language or learn a new instrument?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2460

Northern_Soul said:I really do enjoy cooking, so I think cook myself.

Would you rather learn a new language or learn a new instrument?


This is a tie. Id rather do both.

You?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Iím very partial to an instrument.

Would you rather do a bit of karaoke or shoot some pool?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Northern_Soul said:Iím very partial to an instrument.

Would you rather do a bit of karaoke or shoot some pool?


The latter.

Would rather snorkel or scuba dive?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Iíve not tried either. But I think snorkel. Getting into wetsuits for scuba diving is a right old faff.

Would you rather play a board game or a card game?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

Northern_Soul said:Iíve not tried either. But I think snorkel. Getting into wetsuits for scuba diving is a right old faff.

Would you rather play a board game or a card game?


The former.

Same question

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

I am partial to a card game.

Would you rather never eat meat again or never eat veggies again?

Styxian
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 9th Oct 2021
Forum Posts: 164

I am a fucking carnivore.  lol.

Would you rather live in permanent night or permanent day?

Go to page:
Go to: