Go to page:

Would You Rather II

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5289

The latter.


Same question.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Donít get me wrong, Iíve always enjoyed a bit of tv on the sofa timeÖ but itís kind of a bucket list thing to appear on a gameshow of some kind too.

Would you rather write a dark poem or a love poem?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Both.

Would you choose Disneyland over Hollywood?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Urgh. I visited Disneyland Paris a while back on a family trip for the little ones in our family for three days, and my God, EuroDisney has got to be one of the worst places on Earth. I think sardines are having a better time in the can than that particular claustrophobic melting pot of a queuing experience.

Iíve mainly learned Iím more of a coat holder than a thrill junkie. And I am 1000% ok with that.

So Iíd probably chose Hollywood over another Disneyland experience. At least Hollywood has a bit of history.

Would you rather adopt a cat or a dog?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

oh really? I loved Japan Disneyland. There were not too many people as some of the areas were under renovation. I hated the restaurants though. They were packed and and smelled like armpits.
I have dogs and cats, so.

Would you rather have a dog or a cat?

ajay
Fire of Insight
England 2awards
Joined 21st Mar 2023
Forum Posts: 1216

Grace said:oh really? I loved Japan Disneyland. There were not too many people as some of the areas were under renovation. I hated the restaurants though. They were packed and and smelled like armpits.
I have dogs and cats, so.

Would you rather have a dog or a cat?

A dog. I've never seen the point of a cat as a pet. You may as well buy a velvet cushion and sew some razor blades on it 😺🪒
____

Would you rather read a poem or write a poem?

📝


Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

ajay said:
A dog. I've never seen the point of a cat as a pet. You may as well buy a velvet cushion and sew some razor blades on it 😺🪒
____

Would you rather read a poem or write a poem?

📝



Poor Cat.

Read and Write.

Would you rather watch a movie or read a book?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2460

Read a book. Not any book. A really good book.

Would you rather eat crow or apple pie?

Anne-Ri999
Thought Provoker
Norway 5awards
Joined 16th Aug 2023
Forum Posts: 128

mysteriouslady said:Read a book. Not any book. A really good book.

Would you rather eat crow or apple pie?


Apple pie for me, always in for a good piece of apple pie!
would you rather travel by air, or by boat?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

Both is fun.

Would you rather watch a romantic movie or a suspense thriller?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Suspense thriller

Would you rather cult classic horror or modern jumpscare horror?

Anne-Ri999
Thought Provoker
Norway 5awards
Joined 16th Aug 2023
Forum Posts: 128

Grace said:Both is fun.

Would you rather watch a romantic movie or a suspense thriller?


Romance for me, Im 2000 percent romantic
would you rather wear a hoodie or a silk blouse?

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5781

Hoodie

Would you rather cult classic horror or modern jumpscare horror?

LaBrujaOscura_75
Camilla Beatriz Flores
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 4th June 2022
Forum Posts: 47

I like cult classic horror the best! Old Vincent Price movies may be campy by today's standards, but they deliver the gothic goods I like.

Would you rather meet an extraterrestrial or a famous historical figure?

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1371

LaBrujaOscura_75 said:I like cult classic horror the best! Old Vincent Price movies may be campy by today's standards, but they deliver the gothic goods I like.

Would you rather meet an extraterrestrial or a famous historical figure?



historical figure.

Would you rather type on a computer or on your phone?

Go to page:
Go to: